• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the quest for whatever you dont want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Jan 26, 2020
first, pick your role

majakarpp: the shield. pick it when you wanna be a sacrifice

baduuf: the puzzle solver. pick it if you wanna be the one to get over all roadblocks

gyncks: the communicator. pick it when you wanna communicate with all forms of life

peechuu: the dps. pick it when you wanna deal mountains of damage

age of pants: the ranger. pick it if you're spammy

and ill be the dungeon master.

Years
Okay, I'm going to need way more info than that, for starters. Also what is this thread meant to be? Interest check? Sign-ups?

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Jan 26, 2020
I write the story as it goes on.
that's what the dungeon master does right?
also, because I want people to join my quest, does this make this a sign-up?
look I'm lazy and try to type as little as possible.

Years
I write the story as it goes on.
that's what the dungeon master does right?
also, because I want people to join my quest, does this make this a sign-up?
look I'm lazy and try to type as little as possible.

Generally speaking, you would at the very least have a world and a premise already set up at the beginning. Even if you want to run this in a way similar to tabletop (or as tabletop you're really not clear on that either) you will need to provide us with the necessary information as explained in our rules and guidelines.

This is also the incorrect place for a sign-up/OOC thread. For that you will need Roleplay Casting. Lazy or not, you need to be aware of our section's rules and follow them. I'm going to have to close this thread for now since it's not only in the wrong part of the RPH but also does not fit any of our guidelines. Please feel free to submit a sign-up thread to the correct section once you have read through our rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back