• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Artists ....

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Who are your favorite artists , music , painters , anything

I like Beyonce , lumidee , Ian van dahl , lots more ,

Uh oh Uh oh Uh oh Uh oh O no no

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Well, as for music, I like Utada Hikaru. ^_^ I'm not that familiar with any painters or artists like that though...

jynx

Er.../eh...
Years
Musicians: Beethoveen, Mozart, Choupin.
Artists: Hm.....don't really know.
But my fav artist in PC is Bugs

PokeTrainerCarol

(ahhh...here's me again!:)
LINKIN PARK! ^^
and Evanescence, Vanessa Carlton, Shakira, Laura Pausini, ^^

I really wouldn't know for others...don't really care about anything else...:(

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Blink 182, Savage Garden, Linkin Park, and Michelle Branch.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
Music: a lot of people...Linkin Park, Eminem, 50 Cent, Justin Timberlake (don't look at me like that), Shakira, Sugar Ray...

visual artists: Ken Sugimori, Stan Lee, Matt Groening, Tsukushi-Chan, some of my friends in the advanced art class at school, myself...

John Denver

Banned
Years
Creed, Vivaldi, Rossini, Benedictine Monks of St. Michaels, Picasso, Michaelangelo, Shigeru Miyamoto, Hirokazu Ando, Moonlight, Orange, Cas, Sum 41, Beach Boys...too many to count...

BOO ya!

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
Years
Thank you, Dakota! n.n-
Lessee... As far as music goes, there is Ayu, Hitomi, etc. I guess the girls from Hello! Project count as well? n.n()

As for artistic people... hmm... there are so many. n.n() I for one worship Miyazaki. There. n.n()

John Denver

Banned
Years
What's the name of that one japanese group that say their at the top of the world...I should kick them...because they're naked when they sing..hmm

BOO ya?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Visual Artists > Kazuki Takahashi, Akira Toriyama, the CLAMP girls, Ken Sugimori, Ken Akamatsu, Miyazaki Hayao, and my friends who can draw. XDDDDDD

Performing Artists > None. They scare me. o_____o Especially this one kid who was in my school last year. What a jerk. XDD He was in "Pay it Forward".

Musical Artists > Er... *inserts names of all her favourite bands* o.o;

Dancing Artists...? > o_O *Shrugs* Well, those were the 4 arts they teach at my school. So... yeah. =P

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
My favorite singer is Ayumi Hamasaki and Aya Matsuura. *_*

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Dizzy said:
Oh i love that Movie Pay it forward , Its scary Lol
Mark is the curly-haired kid that was being beat up near the end. You know, the one that caused the main character to... eh...

spoiler warning for those who are planning on seeing it or something o_O
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
...stabbed. XP

Eh. Yeah.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
I also like Monet's paintings... They're so..so...soft and great to look at. *_* As for Manga artists? The author of Time Stranger Kyoko is no. 1. XD

Back