• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Thats where you are mistaken bro. Why should not you talk with professor Jasmine after the Oak maferny lake event and see if she is kind enough to give you 5 of the balls :rambo:
Those are the ones I used all of. And there were no more to be had anywhere. ;)

Has FLY been accessible by then?
You need to fully explore the buildings more. ;) Head to a certain city where you won the ability to use Fly outside of battle and look around carefully...;)

Cyclone

Years
Those are the ones I used all of. And there were no more to be had anywhere. ;)

You need to fully explore the buildings more. ;) Head to a certain city where you won the ability to use Fly outside of battle and look around carefully...;)

Cyclone
So I see that you are catching every poke in the route that is why you had none when you reached route 2

Years
Cant play it on Gameboid i get a white screen at the start when i patch the game myself with the final beta on a correct ruby rom
But i tried a patched rom from the internet and it works fine i dont know if its the final version though...
Any ideas on whats wrong?

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
So I see that you are catching every poke in the route that is why you had none when you reached route 2
Actually, at that point, I was fretting about a four-Pokémon Trainer right after leaving Yellow Town. Call it a moment of panic. I then found Elekid sitting around waiting for a claim after catching a few and kicked myself.

Cyclone

Years
  • Seen Jun 5, 2013
Can Girafarig only be catched in the later half of the game? is it possible to get him earlier throough some kind of cheat?

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Can Girafarig only be catched in the later half of the game? is it possible to get him earlier throough some kind of cheat?
If you mean accessing the ROM data and changing it to put in a wild Girafarig somewhere (such as me adding Froslass somewhere in my working copy since there was no way of obtaining it, and that will one day become part of a final release), then yes. Otherwise, no; there are no cheats I know of to allow you to get specific Pokémon, and with the Dex changed around with new entries here, there's no guarantee any cheat that normally works in Emerald will work here. Thus, don't mess with it, if you want my honest opinion.

Cyclone

Years
  • Seen Jun 5, 2013
Sorry for being annoying. My Vullaby is level 22 and has never learned a move I think. Is that normal or a bug? has the learnset been changed.

Thanks a lot for creating this, it is a lot of fun.

EDIT: It just learned faint attack at level 23, so forget about this post!

Years
Cant play it on Gameboid i get a white screen at the start when i patch the game myself with the final beta on a correct ruby rom
But i tried a patched rom from the internet and it works fine i dont know if its the final version though...
Any ideas on whats wrong?
You should have seen SnakeByte's signature where he posted all the versions in it. Download the Real doubt free final version from his signature.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Yeah, see Snakebyte's sig. A few more fixes are being made, so there may be an absolute final version soon. LMAO

Been multitasking on the real games recently (now that I have an Action Replay) so haven't continued for a couple of days, but shall attempt progress 2morrow at the Electric Gym. My walkthrough file remains on my desktop.

Cyclone

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
If you mean accessing the ROM data and changing it to put in a wild Girafarig somewhere (such as me adding Froslass somewhere in my working copy since there was no way of obtaining it, and that will one day become part of a final release), then yes. Otherwise, no; there are no cheats I know of to allow you to get specific Pokémon, and with the Dex changed around with new entries here, there's no guarantee any cheat that normally works in Emerald will work here. Thus, don't mess with it, if you want my honest opinion.
Actually... this is a Ruby hack so even if nothing were changed, Emerald cheats wouldn't work.

Years
  • Seen Dec 14, 2012
i want to relearn my arcanine extremespeed.... is there a way to relearn a move? is there any MOVE TUTOR in this game?

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Maybe in Lauren. I am not there yet, and in my backward travels haven't seen one up to Drakebreath yet.

Cyclone

Years
Yeah, see Snakebyte's sig. A few more fixes are being made, so there may be an absolute final version soon. LMAO

Been multitasking on the real games recently (now that I have an Action Replay) so haven't continued for a couple of days, but shall attempt progress 2morrow at the Electric Gym. My walkthrough file remains on my desktop.

Cyclone
I don't think there will be an absolute final version sooner or later from SnakeByte

Back