• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shiny] ESV Egg (Come and get your baby)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hi all!
After through Long training XD
now i can check TSV and ESV

Try Check the list here
https://tinyurl.com/ESV-TSV-CallistaEveList
If there is egg thats match with your TSV
i will always upade 3-5 box of new eggs

Just Post here with the ESV of egg >-<

Dont know your TSV?
Fine! i can help you check it

Starting breeding Competitive poke
but dont know how to check the ESV?Also dont have time to do it for yourself?
I can check it for ya

Want to get Mention everytime i update eggs
and have Match with your TSV?Just comment your TSV here and i will add your Username to TSV List

After getting the Egg i will really apreciated if you can hatch it,trade it back,i will clone it,and Give you the Original back

How to install HomeBrew?
STEP 1 - Getting Started
Go here... https://mega.nz/#!GARkBYxQ!yXjYwz2v_xjduywXT7Qu_lnPiYq1C6SArtxhF7VD0Cs to download my SDCard.zip

Extract SDCard.zip to the root of your SD Card.

STEP 2 - Otherapp.bin
Go here. http://smealum.github.io/3ds/#otherapp and you should see "Otherapp/ropbin payloads".

There you use the drop down boxes to select your Firmware which you can find by opening System Settings on your 3DS. It'll be at the bottom right of your top screen.

Only select NEW if you're using a New3DS. The one with the C-stick just above and slightly left of the X button.
If you're using a 2DS or a 3DS without the C-stick, select OLD.

Then you click "Download otherapp" to download the payload.

When that's done, rename the payload you just downloaded as "otherapp.bin". You can probably leave out the .bin part if you have your computer set up to not show file extentions otherwise the ".bin" part will already be there.

Copy the newly named "otherapp.bin" file to the root of your SD card

STEP 3 - SoundHax
Go here... http://soundhax.com/

Select your region. USA, EUR, JPN, KOR

Select your 3DS Model. NEW 3DS|NEW 3DS XL or OLD 3DS|OLD 3DS XL|2DS

Now Click "DOWNLOAD M4A" it should save as a file called soundhax-usa-o3ds.m4a or something similar.

Copy this file to the root of your SD Card.

STEP 4 - Launching Homebrew
Power on your 3DS and look for the Nintendo 3DS Sound app. It looks like a musical note.

Select /SDCARD

Select <3 nedwill 2016

Your screen should flash and the payload should run.

If everything was done correctly you should now be in Homebrew. XD

STEP 5 - Using JK's Save Manager (JKSM)
Once you have access to The Homebrew Launcher scroll down until you fink JK's Save Manager and press A.

On the main screen of JKSM scroll down to Refresh Games and press A.
If you downloaded any games from the eShop this will let you see the when you select SD/CIA. If you haven't use eShop, don't worry about it.

When using a physical game card plugged into your 3DS select Cartridge.

That will bring up a menu saying Save Data Options, Extra Data Options, and Back.

Select Save Data Options.

Next you'll see a menu saying Export Save, Import Save, etc. (Import Save will let you select one of your back up saves to load into your game allowing you to have multiple saves for a single game! You can use this later.)

Use Export Save to make a back up of your game's save.

When you back up a save, it'll ask you to enter a name for the save. Just enter whatever you like.

At this point you can press B to make your way back to the main screen and Exit.

When leaving the Homebrew Launcher press Start and then A to return to your 3DS home menu.

STEP 6 - Using KeySAVe
When you're ready, go here... https://github.com/Cu3PO42/KeySAVe/releases

Download KeySAVe-1.4.0-win32-ia32.zip if you're using a Windows computer.

Download KeySAVe-1.4.0-linux-x64.zip if your using a Linux computer.

Download KeySAVe-1.4.0-darwin-x64.zip if your using a Mac computer.

Once you extract your download there will be a program called KeySAVe.exe. Launch it. This is what you will use to check TSV/ESVs.

Ok, do you have KeySAVe loaded up? Good.

Now so go ahead and plug your SD card into your computer.

On KeySAVe click OPEN FILE and find your SD card.

You should see a new folder called JKSV. Inside that is a folder called Saves that's where the backup you just made is. Look for a file called "main". You may need to click the drop down box above the Open and Cancel buttons and select Main File(*.*)

Once you find it click Open and Keysave will load your save and populate data for all the pokemon in your Boxes.

That's the Default display. It'll display your pokemon's data like so.

Box - Row,Column - Pokemon (Gender) - Nature - Ability - IVs - Hidden Power [ESV]

If you click the OPTIONS tab and then click Formatting Option there are other different outputs. You'll use TSV or TSV (Legacy) to check TSVs. You can also try the Pretty option for a really nice display. Select the Mark (recommended) option for the best display. XD

And that's it. You can now check the ESV of any eggs in your boxes and the TSV of any pokemon in your boxes as well.

i didnt know well about this
but if you had any trouble just ask
Thank you! :3

Last edited:

ToWriteLove

On Her Arms
Years
Spoiler:

Years
Spoiler:

Amazing :0

Years
Hello Lyn!!

Someone checked my TSV for moon: 0975, if ever you come across a match for me I'd be happy to hatch them for you and I can clone as well so we can both keep copies :)

Thanks!

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Closing thread because of inactivity - and to prevent bumps like Tyranitar06 did.
LynEve if you want to reopen it, message me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back