• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Blaze Black & Pokémon Volt White

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
The download link? Or the actual download? Because the link just worked for me (just tried a second ago), and with the download, you have to patch a clean white rom. You'll have to find that yourself though, since we can't discuss that on this site.

Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2011
i don't want to break any rules here but just try googling.

on another note, while it is cool that serperior can learn dragon moves now, is it possible to still add more type diversity to it's moveset? a ground/poison/psychic type move in addition would be amazing. or would it unbalance things too much?

Years
I've seen that there's no 'bike check' in the events. Since naturally, the game doesn't have a bike check until Nimbasa City, when we get the bike in the hometown. Basically you can speed though the game with out anything until Nimbasa City. As said in a previous post, Burgh's Masquerain is very hard to beat. It took me 13 trys to beat him, all my Pokemon were Lv. 33-34 when I beat him (God Bless the piles of Audino I left on Route 3, trololo).

Drayano

Axe me a question, I dare you.
Years
There's no bike check? Urgh, I never even thought to test that. I might have to reverse that then e_e

Pokémon Trainer Dylan

Pokémon League Champion
Years
I just patched my White ROM and I'm so psyched to play it. However, since I'm about to hit the hay, the only thing I've done so far is plan my team out. :cer_boogie:

Spr_5b_073.png
Spr_5b_227.png
Spr_5b_248.png
Spr_5b_323_m.png
Spr_5b_475.png
Spr_5b_497.png

Edit: I just finished playing Volt White for the first time. I was on Route 1, caught a Sentret, and blacked out from a Starly... :cer_blush:

Last edited:

kyo_the_kitsune

Lord of the Fish
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
imo you should make Petilil/Lilligant part Ghost, given it's access to Psychic and Shadow Ball. Plus, Petilil kinda looks like a Ghost!

Last edited:

TrollShammy80

Loved all Pokemon Since 98'
Years
I am working on badge 2 atm in Blaze White Normal leveling everyone up to 20 using some not much used Pokemon team update

052.gif
502.gif
277.gif
313.gif
281.gif

Last edited:

Hawkling

Wanderer Trainer
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 30, 2011
Just defeated Isis, after 4 tries.
Damn that Servepior! With self buffing Draco Meteor and probably perfect IVs so amost any pokemon can´t outspeed him and holding Yache Berry made him the cause of my demise for 3 tries. Very well played, but I still think that was kinda broken.

Now, to the E4!

Years
Seeing that some Pokemon like the Gothita family are Psychic/Dark and Serperior is Grass/Dragon is there something that tells what type changes that were made? By the way I haven't got to play it yet but I'm guessing the post-game has Lv. 80-85/90-95 Pokemon? I enjoy playing your difficult ROM Hacks like Fire Red Omega and Spirit Gold since it ends up having a better performance than other 386/493/649 ROM Hacks, the others are good as well but this one is good. Can't wait for the Platinum one since Bloody Platinum is kinda gets hard too early and the highest level is 92 but only for Mars and Jupiter at Mt. Stark,while everyone else is level 90. Still good ROM Hack!

Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2014
I've just finished the main story and I wanted to give you a feedback on your work. Probably someone else already said this, but man, it's amazing!
This has to be my best game experience with the pokemon series up to now. It was neither like usual hard versions that just require you to grind like crazy for hours nor too easy like the standard games.
The incredible diversity of mons you have access to during the game lets you develop whatever team strategy you want to create. The generally improved opponents were perfect to balance this diversity and the higher experience that I have as a long date player. B/W's new mechanics really help in impoving your experience, leveling up was nither too quick nor too difficult, even though some opponents were incredibly difficult to defeat whitout outleveling them e.g. Burgh's Masquerain.
Actually I didn't play the original game, but seeing some walktrough I can tell that they were very easy in comparison to BB/VW.
I really want to thank you for this, I really enjoyed it.

P.S. Serperior is useless all game until it becomes one of the most incredibly destructive powerhouse ever. I loved using it. :)

Forbidden1

csgo
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2020
i remember playing your fire red hack, FireRed Omega (i think thats it), and that was awesome. i cant wait to play Blaze Black. from what other people posted, this must be an amazing hack.

Boarbeque

Deep Voiced Nerd
Years
This is really awesome, but its so bad that I got to this thread a little late. Darnit.

I had so many suggestions in mind for something like this.

Like Darmanitan becoming Fire/Fighting, Klinklang becoming Electric/Steel etc.,

Back