• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Lowvyr's Art Gallery

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
Years
Krieg's Artistic Shrine of Insanity

Krieg's Artistic Shrine of Insanity

Recolours

Ten Thousand Fists
hNuLWFn.png

Sail
A6VeMqX.png

King For A Day (B-Side)
Yezo7EG.png

Outlines (B-Side)
LSl4lrz.png

ULTAnumb
Ie0V8dr.png

The Fallout
UW73lJL.png

Let The Sparks Fly
wGqEeto.png

Center Of The Universe
txHIj7d.png

Trigger
9W0QRn8.png

A Little Faster
wzBno2h.png

Fusions

Shepherd of Fire
otRB53l.png

Serpentine (B-Side)
s3VHmg3.png

Hero
nAlgHM2.png

Monster
VNhMwBe.png

Killer
igDBpm5.png

Scratches

Jack
5wIJTqv.png

Currently In Progress

Captain Blood - Fusion

House of the Rising Sun - Recolour

Krieg The Psycho - Scratch

Magic - Recolour

Jack Redux - Scratch

Last edited:

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
Years
These are actually really good! I see a lot of potential here! I'm glad you are inspired off music and actually have inspiration, because that turns into dedication to becoming better.

Any tips on the one from scratch? I've been trying to attempt, but have close to no success.

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
Years
These are actually really good! I see a lot of potential here! I'm glad you are inspired off music and actually have inspiration, because that turns into dedication to becoming better.

Any tips on the one from scratch? I've been trying to attempt, but have close to no success.

Well, for the scratch, what I do is I draw the shape out before even zooming in, and the zoom in and clean it up. Shading is not my thing. I don't understand it, and it kinda makes it hard to make even decent scratches. Thats all I know about scratching. I suck at it, compared to some other people around here. Thanks for the feedback, and as for the music comment, all I will say about that is that almost everything I do is based around music. From writing, to reading, to talking, dressing, drawing, and everything in between. I love music, it's a sort of retreat from the horrible world outside.

Kakarot1212

Resident Programmer
Years
Wow! Good job! Nicely done, and very neat. ;)

Those.. conceptual works.. wow.. i love how you do it ;)

Keep it up buddy!~

Back