• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

'When you play the Game of Thrones, you win or you die' GOT fan club

Years
Hello!

So this is a fan club for George. R. R. Martin's Game of Thrones, both books, the TV show and anything GOT related :)

About Game of Thrones:
Game of Thrones is an American fantasy television series produced by the HBO cable network. It is based on the novel series A Song of Ice and Fire, written by George R.R. Martin who serves as a producer, creative consultant and scriptwriter on the television series. David Benioff and D.B. Weiss created the television series and serve as executive producers, showrunners and the main writers.
To date, the series consists of five transmitted seasons comprising fifty episodes in total. A further season is in production, and showrunners Benioff and Weiss have stated that going for eight seasons is the ultimate goal.[1]

Production of the series is based in Belfast, Northern Ireland, mainly at the Paint Hall Studios. It is the largest and most expensive television production ever mounted in Northern Ireland. Filming for the series has also been conducted in Malta, Iceland, Croatia, Morocco, Spain, and the USA.

In order to become a member you should state your;

Username
Favourite House and favourite member of that house
Who you'd like to see sit upon the Iron Throne

My Favourite House is House Targaryen, Daenerys is my favourite member of that house and I'd like her to become Queen.
View attachment 76299

Last edited by a moderator:

nightsmith97

Know Thyself
Years
  • Age 26
  • USA
  • Seen Aug 27, 2015
Username: nightsmith97
Favourite House and favourite member of that house: My favorite is House Stark and Arya.
Who you'd like to see sit upon the Iron Throne: Stannis, definitely Stannis.

Back