• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

trying so hard to suppress my know-it-all tendencies at Pokey's post rn

Ah, screw it, my curiosity has gotten the better of me: NEED DETAILS ON THAT CHARIZARD. I have a few things that I must know since it sounds suspect as there was no Fossil Charizard, error or otherwise, at least in English. Maybe in Swedish. Cards in non-English or Japanese languages aren't in my area of expertise.

I apologize in advance for hijacking Ticty for my own personal "Real or Fake???" research time. I simply must know!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Right now I'm imagining Don trampling over Pokey's personal space and being || close to his face and saying 'I must know'

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers

Great idea, EB!

Quick, somebody give me the hex code for mod blue...

EDIT: don't mind me, just testing something.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024

Because apparently we all need to escape from roleplay sometimes :x

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
Now, now, dear macho, you can't have all the escaping for yourself, now, can you? x3
And Rika is being mischievous again :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back