Games Showcase This forum is for non-ROM hacked games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.

Draconius GO
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #4976    
Old March 4th, 2012 (8:52 AM).
Awkward Squirtle Awkward Squirtle is offline
,@,e .ºoO
     
    Join Date: Jul 2011
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 110
    What's the error message? Did it work with the old script file?
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #4977    
    Old March 5th, 2012 (8:22 AM). Edited March 5th, 2012 by hmanny78.
    hmanny78's Avatar
    hmanny78 hmanny78 is offline
       
      Join Date: Feb 2012
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 24
      yea it works wit the old script but ill do it right now and post the error

      i took a pic of it but i cant post urls
      Reply With Quote
        #4978    
      Old March 5th, 2012 (8:40 AM).
      lx_theo's Avatar
      lx_theo lx_theo is offline
      Game Developer
         
        Join Date: Jun 2009
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Careful
        Posts: 969
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by hmanny78 View Post
        yea it works wit the old script but ill do it right now and post the error

        i took a pic of it but i cant post urls
        Just type out what it says. You can't post pictures until you have 15 posts (I believe it was 15) anyways.
        __________________

        Reply With Quote
          #4979    
        Old March 5th, 2012 (8:47 AM).
        Ho-oh 112's Avatar
        Ho-oh 112 Ho-oh 112 is offline
        Advance Scripter
           
          Join Date: Feb 2011
          Age: 21
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Hasty
          Posts: 311
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Awkward Squirtle View Post
          So, the unofficial patch is done.
          Full game download
          Scripts file only (if you already have Raptor EX installed, download this, then unhide the Data folder and put this inside).



          Fixed stuff:
          • Dive fix (shouldn't crash any more when you use Dive)
          • Mystery Gift bugfixes + revival (I've changed the URL to point to my previous post; to get the new gift, you'll have to update)
          • Replaced Phione egg with Manaphy egg, and made Manaphy breedable for Phione
          • Removed move effectiveness messages when targeting Arceus plates with multi-hit moves; hopefully this should make the battle a bit more bearable
          • Randomised forms for Shellos/Gastrodon/Burmy/Wormadam/Rotom. Shellos and Burmy don't have sprites for their alternate forms, so which one you really get is pot luck at the moment (will be changed)
          • Rotom forms' types have been changed to their 5th gen types (there aren't any 5th gen Pokémon; I don't have time to put them in)
          • Can now Pal Park from Raptor EX save files. But obviously not from the same file
          I'm trying to get into contact with Wichu or O.G. Duke; if they have anything against this, I'll take it down immediately.

          Right so you can make an unofficial patch yet I can't use one script of raptor(Trading Script and only a segment of it) to re-create my own Trade script without it being locked and getting negative comments *somewhat of a pause* LOL! yeah I read that you said wichu is fine with it.

          In anycase WHERE DID YOU FIND WICHU?! (I've looked up him for about 5 minutes and couldn't find anything(not really long but...))

          I'd love to re-disect his trade script and post it WITHOUT IT BEING LOCKED UP.... I havn't tried the new patch yet....
          __________________
          Scripting Level: Advance

          RMXP Poke-Essentials MySQL Trading System Link:
          http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=7077162#post7077162

          RMXP Poke-Essentials Mystery Gift Link:
          http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=270687

          RMXP Poke-Essentials Award System Link:
          http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=7111566
          Reply With Quote
            #4980    
          Old March 5th, 2012 (9:00 AM).
          hmanny78's Avatar
          hmanny78 hmanny78 is offline
             
            Join Date: Feb 2012
            Gender: Male
            Posts: 24
            no i messaged him the picture link so he can see it im not gunna type it out im doing somthing
            Reply With Quote
              #4981    
            Old March 5th, 2012 (11:19 AM). Edited March 5th, 2012 by Rai Rai.
            Rai Rai's Avatar
            Rai Rai Rai Rai is offline
            Master of everything!
               
              Join Date: Aug 2010
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 267
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Ho-oh 112 View Post
              Right so you can make an unofficial patch yet I can't use one script of raptor(Trading Script and only a segment of it) to re-create my own Trade script without it being locked and getting negative comments *somewhat of a pause* LOL! yeah I read that you said wichu is fine with it.

              In anycase WHERE DID YOU FIND WICHU?! (I've looked up him for about 5 minutes and couldn't find anything(not really long but...))

              I'd love to re-disect his trade script and post it WITHOUT IT BEING LOCKED UP.... I havn't tried the new patch yet....
              Oh shut up moaning you brat. It's not your code to begin with, big whoop, they made a patch to fix errors of the game, they're not stealing content from it like you did! You keep saying you're this advanced scriptor yet go around badgering people how to do something, then go, yeah I figured it all out by myself, if you're so much of an advanced scriptor make your own damn script like Wichu did. God damn amateur brats always thinking their above everyone else. This community 3 years ago when I first joined use to be a lovely place, now it's just full of whining brats going around stealing content, pestering my old account for scripts just to steal them. This is why no scriptors appear any more, this community, is no longer a community.
              A note to the moderators, I don't mind getting infracted or even suspended for showing my thoughts, just people like this guy really do bug me, and just show this community has no moral at all.
              Reply With Quote
                #4982    
              Old March 5th, 2012 (12:07 PM).
              hmanny78's Avatar
              hmanny78 hmanny78 is offline
                 
                Join Date: Feb 2012
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 24
                what do i need to evolve my electebuzz and rhydon?? if i have to trade anyone willing to help??
                Reply With Quote
                  #4983    
                Old March 5th, 2012 (12:40 PM).
                gsorby's Avatar
                gsorby gsorby is offline
                Pokémon Spiritanium Creator
                   
                  Join Date: May 2009
                  Location: Winchester
                  Age: 23
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Jolly
                  Posts: 47
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Rai Rai View Post
                  Oh shut up moaning you brat. It's not your code to begin with, big whoop, they made a patch to fix errors of the game, they're not stealing content from it like you did! You keep saying you're this advanced scriptor yet go around badgering people how to do something, then go, yeah I figured it all out by myself, if you're so much of an advanced scriptor make your own damn script like Wichu did. God damn amateur brats always thinking their above everyone else. This community 3 years ago when I first joined use to be a lovely place, now it's just full of whining brats going around stealing content, pestering my old account for scripts just to steal them. This is why no scriptors appear any more, this community, is no longer a community.
                  A note to the moderators, I don't mind getting infracted or even suspended for showing my thoughts, just people like this guy really do bug me, and just show this community has no moral at all.
                  Harsh, but fair and very true. Well said!! There should be a rule to prevent people for asking for scripts!
                  __________________
                  Reply With Quote
                    #4984    
                  Old March 5th, 2012 (1:30 PM). Edited March 6th, 2012 by gugu3.
                  gugu3 gugu3 is offline
                  I hope i can really help...
                     
                    Join Date: Aug 2011
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 18
                    Why do when i try getting the Celebi Mystery Gift the game resets after freezing for 10 seconds?
                    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    For god's sake, 5000th post. XD
                    __________________
                    Hoping for a Shiny Zorua~ I have leftover Zoruas, PM me to trade!
                    The FC for my white is: 3568-5584-0690!
                    Reply With Quote
                      #4985    
                    Old March 5th, 2012 (1:48 PM).
                    lx_theo's Avatar
                    lx_theo lx_theo is offline
                    Game Developer
                       
                      Join Date: Jun 2009
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Careful
                      Posts: 969
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by gsorby View Post

                      Harsh, but fair and very true. Well said!! There should be a rule to prevent people for asking for scripts!
                      No, there should be a rule preventing people from taking credit for stuff they didn't do. And there is. Isn't it against the rules in general to not credit the proper people when you release something?

                      If people want to ask for scripts, the creator is willing to give them, and the person is credits them, it should be all fine.
                      __________________

                      Reply With Quote
                        #4986    
                      Old March 5th, 2012 (2:00 PM). Edited March 5th, 2012 by Ho-oh 112.
                      Ho-oh 112's Avatar
                      Ho-oh 112 Ho-oh 112 is offline
                      Advance Scripter
                         
                        Join Date: Feb 2011
                        Age: 21
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Hasty
                        Posts: 311
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Rai Rai View Post
                        Oh shut up moaning you brat. It's not your code to begin with, big whoop, they made a patch to fix errors of the game, they're not stealing content from it like you did! You keep saying you're this advanced scriptor yet go around badgering people how to do something, then go, yeah I figured it all out by myself, if you're so much of an advanced scriptor make your own damn script like Wichu did. God damn amateur brats always thinking their above everyone else. This community 3 years ago when I first joined use to be a lovely place, now it's just full of whining brats going around stealing content, pestering my old account for scripts just to steal them. This is why no scriptors appear any more, this community, is no longer a community.
                        A note to the moderators, I don't mind getting infracted or even suspended for showing my thoughts, just people like this guy really do bug me, and just show this community has no moral at all.
                        It's supposed to be a joke....

                        Edit:
                        WHAT SCRIPT DID I "STEAL" I GAVE WICHU(Actully Raptor in general) CREDIT FOR THE TRADE SCRIPT AND THE MYSTERY GIFT SCRIPT WAS PROVEN MINE!
                        __________________
                        Scripting Level: Advance

                        RMXP Poke-Essentials MySQL Trading System Link:
                        http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=7077162#post7077162

                        RMXP Poke-Essentials Mystery Gift Link:
                        http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=270687

                        RMXP Poke-Essentials Award System Link:
                        http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=7111566
                        Reply With Quote
                          #4987    
                        Old March 5th, 2012 (2:22 PM).
                        gsorby's Avatar
                        gsorby gsorby is offline
                        Pokémon Spiritanium Creator
                           
                          Join Date: May 2009
                          Location: Winchester
                          Age: 23
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Jolly
                          Posts: 47
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Ho-oh 112 View Post
                          It's supposed to be a joke....

                          Edit:
                          WHAT SCRIPT DID I "STEAL" I GAVE WICHU(Actully Raptor in general) CREDIT FOR THE TRADE SCRIPT AND THE MYSTERY GIFT SCRIPT WAS PROVEN MINE!
                          That joke was so funny that I am literally dying of suffocation on the floor as I can't stop laughing Perhaps not...

                          You do realise that reposting someone's script without asking is actually classed as stealing, or as good as.
                          __________________
                          Reply With Quote
                            #4988    
                          Old March 5th, 2012 (2:24 PM).
                          Rai Rai's Avatar
                          Rai Rai Rai Rai is offline
                          Master of everything!
                             
                            Join Date: Aug 2010
                            Gender: Male
                            Posts: 267
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Ho-oh 112 View Post
                            It's supposed to be a joke....

                            Edit:
                            WHAT SCRIPT DID I "STEAL" I GAVE WICHU(Actully Raptor in general) CREDIT FOR THE TRADE SCRIPT AND THE MYSTERY GIFT SCRIPT WAS PROVEN MINE!
                            You see, you keep denying things, 'cause you know you've done wrong, and no, giving credit to someone, displaying their work and letting others use it before even getting permission to showcase their work, is still called theft. No matter how you try to put it. Such a shame though, as you do not actually just say, I didn't do all this work, if it wasn't for the people I was badgering, I wouldn't have got them codes. So, might want to get your act in gear, start becoming a respected developer, by simply giving credit to the people you pestered, instead of pretending like you know it all when you clearly don't. Editing scripts, doesn't make you an advanced scriptor, nor does badgering people for help.
                            Reply With Quote
                              #4989    
                            Old March 5th, 2012 (2:50 PM).
                            gsorby's Avatar
                            gsorby gsorby is offline
                            Pokémon Spiritanium Creator
                               
                              Join Date: May 2009
                              Location: Winchester
                              Age: 23
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Jolly
                              Posts: 47
                              This is boring me now. Let's just leave it at that.
                              __________________
                              Reply With Quote
                                #4990    
                              Old March 5th, 2012 (3:29 PM).
                              Ho-oh 112's Avatar
                              Ho-oh 112 Ho-oh 112 is offline
                              Advance Scripter
                                 
                                Join Date: Feb 2011
                                Age: 21
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Hasty
                                Posts: 311
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by gsorby View Post
                                That joke was so funny that I am literally dying of suffocation on the floor as I can't stop laughing Perhaps not...

                                You do realise that reposting someone's script without asking is actually classed as stealing, or as good as.

                                right, just to put this clear I meant my post I made in the previous page not the stealing of the trade script...
                                __________________
                                Scripting Level: Advance

                                RMXP Poke-Essentials MySQL Trading System Link:
                                http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=7077162#post7077162

                                RMXP Poke-Essentials Mystery Gift Link:
                                http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=270687

                                RMXP Poke-Essentials Award System Link:
                                http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=7111566
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #4991    
                                Old March 5th, 2012 (6:51 PM).
                                hmanny78's Avatar
                                hmanny78 hmanny78 is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Feb 2012
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Posts: 24
                                  you guys really had time to argue but not to answer my question thanks alot
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #4992    
                                  Old March 6th, 2012 (4:09 AM).
                                  Ninja Paladin's Avatar
                                  Ninja Paladin Ninja Paladin is offline
                                  • Crystal Tier
                                   
                                  Join Date: Dec 2006
                                  Location: Northamptonshire, UK
                                  Age: 28
                                  Nature: Hardy
                                  Posts: 138
                                  Heh saving the game did nothing. -sadface-
                                  __________________


                                  FC: 2122-7342-8697 IGN: Telrean
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #4993    
                                  Old March 6th, 2012 (1:35 PM).
                                  gugu3 gugu3 is offline
                                  I hope i can really help...
                                     
                                    Join Date: Aug 2011
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Posts: 18
                                    Good... i got owned. i found a Shiny Pikachu and didn't got pokeballs. i raged at that!
                                    __________________
                                    Hoping for a Shiny Zorua~ I have leftover Zoruas, PM me to trade!
                                    The FC for my white is: 3568-5584-0690!
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #4994    
                                    Old March 7th, 2012 (12:26 AM).
                                    Awkward Squirtle Awkward Squirtle is offline
                                    ,@,e .ºoO
                                       
                                      Join Date: Jul 2011
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Posts: 110
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Ninja Paladin View Post
                                      Heh saving the game did nothing. -sadface-
                                      You need to extract it from the archive before playing it.

                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by hmanny78 View Post
                                      that script give me a error message ass soon as it tells me to continue or new game
                                      I assume you haven't got it working yet. I don't know why the script error is happening; it seems to be missing the window skin file. Can you check that the Graphics/Windowskins folder for the game with updated scripts has all the correct files?

                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by gugu3 View Post
                                      Good... i got owned. i found a Shiny Pikachu and didn't got pokeballs. i raged at that!
                                      The updated Mystery Gift is still up, if shiny Electric Pokémon are your thing

                                      The shiny Rotom Mystery Gift will only last for a few more days; if you haven't got it yet, get the script patch and head to Krypton City immediately! Does anyone have any requests for the next gift?
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #4995    
                                      Old March 7th, 2012 (1:03 AM).
                                      Ninja Paladin's Avatar
                                      Ninja Paladin Ninja Paladin is offline
                                      • Crystal Tier
                                       
                                      Join Date: Dec 2006
                                      Location: Northamptonshire, UK
                                      Age: 28
                                      Nature: Hardy
                                      Posts: 138
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Awkward Squirtle View Post
                                      You need to extract it from the archive before playing it.
                                      I wasn't even aware you could run the thing without extracting it, by save I meant save my progress within the game.
                                      __________________


                                      FC: 2122-7342-8697 IGN: Telrean
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #4996    
                                      Old March 7th, 2012 (7:52 AM).
                                      Awkward Squirtle Awkward Squirtle is offline
                                      ,@,e .ºoO
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jul 2011
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Posts: 110
                                        Which version of Windows are you using? Try running it as an administrator.
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #4997    
                                        Old March 8th, 2012 (1:51 AM).
                                        Dalorbi Dalorbi is offline
                                           
                                          Join Date: Mar 2012
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Posts: 4
                                          I know that this is a little (more like a lot) late but I need the link for raptor ex latest version cuz I can't find it and first link doesn't work even if you must please email [email protected] thnx (if someone replies)
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #4998    
                                          Old March 8th, 2012 (1:06 PM).
                                          gugu3 gugu3 is offline
                                          I hope i can really help...
                                             
                                            Join Date: Aug 2011
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Posts: 18
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by Awkward Squirtle View Post
                                            The updated Mystery Gift is still up, if shiny Electric Pokémon are your thing

                                            The shiny Rotom Mystery Gift will only last for a few more days; if you haven't got it yet, get the script patch and head to Krypton City immediately! Does anyone have any requests for the next gift?
                                            Hey, where can i get the Script patch?
                                            __________________
                                            Hoping for a Shiny Zorua~ I have leftover Zoruas, PM me to trade!
                                            The FC for my white is: 3568-5584-0690!
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #4999    
                                            Old March 8th, 2012 (1:20 PM).
                                            Ninja Paladin's Avatar
                                            Ninja Paladin Ninja Paladin is offline
                                            • Crystal Tier
                                             
                                            Join Date: Dec 2006
                                            Location: Northamptonshire, UK
                                            Age: 28
                                            Nature: Hardy
                                            Posts: 138
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by Awkward Squirtle View Post
                                            Which version of Windows are you using? Try running it as an administrator.
                                            Windows 7 and it shouldn't matter it's nowhere that needs administrator rights.
                                            __________________


                                            FC: 2122-7342-8697 IGN: Telrean
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #5000    
                                            Old March 9th, 2012 (4:05 AM).
                                            hmanny78's Avatar
                                            hmanny78 hmanny78 is offline
                                               
                                              Join Date: Feb 2012
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Posts: 24
                                              im runnin windows 7 but ill do it as admmin
                                              Reply With Quote
                                              Reply

                                              Quick Reply

                                              Join the conversation!

                                              Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                              Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                              Sponsored Links
                                              Thread Tools

                                              Posting Rules
                                              You may not post new threads
                                              You may not post replies
                                              You may not post attachments
                                              You may not edit your posts

                                              BB code is On
                                              Smilies are On
                                              [IMG] code is On
                                              HTML code is Off

                                              Forum Jump


                                              All times are GMT -8. The time now is 4:37 AM.