• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fill in the Blank!

Years
Pok?mon are amazing, that's why we've always been addicted.

She traveled to __________ and wound up battling a wild __________ along the way.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
She traveled to the land of the middle evos and wound up battling a wild Togetic along the way.

The Arcanine showed off its strength by ____________.

Years
The Arcanine showed off its strength by sending an aircraft carrier into Neptune's orbit... With it's tongue.

Professor Elm went on a date with ____ and they happily ran across ___.

PageEmp

Years
Professor Elm went on a date with a Lickitung and they happily ran across a giant rainbow.

:3

I forgot that ______ because ________!

Years
I forgot that Regice is sticky because it is made of ice!
I shouldn't have tried to lick it.

Pok?mon Battle Revolution is my favorite game! It puts me in a good mood and I _____.

Years
Pok?mon Battle Revolution is my favorite game! It puts me in a good mood and I miss going online playing it.

She trained her _________ to evolve into __________.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
I reeeally wanna play this game again. =(

She trained her Mew to evolve into Mewtwo! (Whoa, that must've been some experiment, haha.)

If you feed a Magikarp enough vitamins, it might ___________!

Years
If you feed a Magikarp enough vitamins, it might learn Magikarp's revenge like mine just did t--AAAAAHHHH my arm!

I went to the Pokemon circus and bought _________ to eat. We saw the flying __________ and the ____________act.

Last edited:

Meadow

Years
omg I will never look at Magikarp the same way again XD

I went to the Pokémon circus and bought Elixirs to eat. We saw the flying pink Groudon and the "Pidgey Obliterates World!" act. I guess that's what happens when people overdose in the Pokémon World... O_O

Giovanni might seem like an evil villain, but all he ever wanted was ______________.

Years
Giovanni might seem like an evil villain, but all he ever wanted was a Valentine's day card from Luvdisc.

I went to Meteor Falls to train ______________ but on the way I _______________.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I went to Meteor Falls to train my own self-restraint in not eating too much ice cream, but on the way I was given a giant bowl of glowing purple ice cream by a kind looking Sandshrew!

#teamtriviastillalive;)

Last edited:

Meadow

Years
I went to Meteor Falls to train my own self-restraint in not eating too much ice cream, but on the way I was given a giant bowl of glowing purple ice cream by a kind looking Sandshrew!

#teamtriviastillalive;)

OMG WELCOME BACK OUR BELOVED KFC DICTATOR! ^__^ Better hope that ice cream doesn't kill you off for another three years... D:

(I'll throw in the next sentence while we're at it!)

If a Jigglypuff is about to sing, you should probably _____________!

PageEmp

Years
If a Jigglypuff is about to sing, you should probably bring earmuffs along so that the Jigglypuff doesnt put you to sleep!

When Golem was about to throw a giant rock at Venipede, it missed and ended up hitting ___________!

Years
When Golem was about to throw a giant rock at Venipede, it missed and ended up hitting a Spearow on the head who retaliated by calling for a flock of fearow to destroy Golem with drill run...until a Ho-oh appeared, reviving Golem and making him a legendary rock Pokemon!

Wallace and Juan share _______ together but won't share ___________ because________.

Meadow

Years
Wallace and Juan share food together but won't share Lava Cookies because Wallace keeps taking them all for himself!

Zapdos tried to steal Articuno's _____________!

Years
Zapdos tried to steal Articuno's hold item the sharp beak, but Articuno used sheer cold and it hit...its a one hit k.o!

I took an apricorn to Kurt but when I got to his house it was horrible. I saw___________! All I could do was _____________

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
I took an apricorn to Kurt but when I got to his house it was horrible. I saw Team Rocket stealing his pokeballs! All I could do was wipe them out with my Typhlosion!

I fought Lance's entire team with a Dunsparce and ______________________!

Last edited:
Back