• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ghosts of Mafia Past

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
logo.png

A family tradition since 1956.

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
I have to congratulate purple on having the good fortune of being targeted N0 and surviving a million bullets to the face; that's pretty incredible! Plus one of their own got axed.... this wasn't that good a night for the mafia was it?

On a more insignificant note was Kiyotaka's death just that boring? Did he trip on a pencil and die or something like that?

...Also Abby's not gonna talk like that the entire game... is he? I don't really approve of a person getting killed just for using a font but... good lord. o_O

metroid711

Thumbs up~
Years
Nah, if he tripped over a bug it would have been significant enough for a lengthy bit of comical exposition. Maybe he died of a sudden heart attack?

If he died of a heart attack that would have been dramatic, maybe he tripped over nothing and just faceplanted on concrete.

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
Judging from the text from what happened during the night, it's safe to assume I could have got N0'd by mafia and the other two were killed by vigis.

does this confirm I'm inno? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
Judging from the text from what happened during the night, it's safe to assume I could have got N0'd by mafia and the other two were killed by vigis.

does this confirm I'm inno? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well assuming the mafia are probably not going to kill one of their own, I'd be willing to wager you're town, but overall I'm going to just assume mafia rolled a 1 considering all that happened was pretty much luck.

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
To be honest, regardless of his actions... before he even posts on the thread, I automatically assume he's scum. But I can't really tell right now. He may just be using the font to shitpost and annoy several people. Maybe he's using it so people will feel inclined not to vote for him because of his font, ie. Scummy. All I got rn. I'm most likely going to be targetted during night 1, so I'll try and get some reads for the rest of the day phase.

EDIT: Whoops, I was too busy reading into things that I forgot to respond to the other half of the question. I don't have anything on the people wanting to get rid of Abby. As I mentioned I'd try and read info from more posts from people. I have a slight townread on nani at the moment, but that's only because I'm fond of her. :P

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
This is Abby. He's doing this to shitpost and has nothing to do with his alignment. I wouldn't use that obnoxious font as part of your read when he was doing it before we even got our roles.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
Years
So guys, Alex is scum - I know this because the scum team is me, Alex, Bard, Abby and Naku, so I'm just gonna bus all of them and hope you all forget I said anything later

[Vote] Alex

Maybe I should find a font to post with, it would be way cooler than Abby's anyway...

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
Alright then. Thanks superjolt. Lets end this game.

[vote] abby first for horrible font. And stressing my eyes out p much. If i have malevolent spirit, i will go for you lol

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
[font="Germania One]Is this worse than getting d1'd for using a Tilde?

I'm unsure where to park my vote yet, but I have 6 edits on this text, I'm willing to remove 3.
[/font]

Get 20 edits and I'll reconsider.

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
Years
So guys, Alex is scum - I know this because the scum team is me, Alex, Bard, Abby and Naku, so I'm just gonna bus all of them and hope you all forget I said anything later

[Vote] Alex

Maybe I should find a font to post with, it would be way cooler than Abby's anyway...

Hey gp, you know fool is a bastard role and he should not be kept a secret role, right?

Back