• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Victory Fire (Version 2.7 Released)

Bellum

I'm Rin. Rin Okumura.
Years
Hey could somebody please pm me a download for this game with the final patch? I just tried patching it and it's just replaying the intro screen right at the start (the one with the dates and creater) over and over. I really wanna play this hack. Thanks in advance.

Years
  • Seen May 13, 2016
Hey could somebody please pm me a download for this game with the final patch? I just tried patching it and it's just replaying the intro screen right at the start (the one with the dates and creater) over and over. I really wanna play this hack. Thanks in advance.

Did you patch it on the us version of emerlad ? what program did you use for patching ?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 10, 2014
Hi this is my first post but I felt obligated to comment because the game is amazing. One thing is bothering me. I fought engineer BC and he didn't give me anything. He continues to say it is hard work because of the volcano or something around those lines. I continued on in the game and now he is gone. I am playing on the UP patch 2.35. Is there any way to obtain mega evolution for ampharos any other way or make him reappear and obtain the two items.

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Really enjoying the Rom it is very nice and the environment is a lot of fun.but like many already said the grammar kind of ruined the story(I will just try to pretend they have a deep tyronean accent lol) just playing to explore the world really.

I was able to apply the new patch to a fresh copy of pokemon emerald using an application on andriod as MyBoy emulator only allows ips. Had some problems because i forgot emerald was in a zip(Slow moment there)and when you try to make a file extension android doesnt know that and thinks you make a period. Putting a space before .gba Once i figure this all out i renamed the patched rom and my saves and save states work!

Main reason i patched was because the guy that is suppose to mega evolve was not there and the sun stone was not working either. Also guess this a glitch but my pinsir turned into a Mega Blazikin! Which is pretty neat but if i had decide to use pinsir i would have been kind of upset to lose my stab bug move. Also pinsir can mega evolve,too so if i try to mega evolve it will it or will it turn into a blazikin?

Bagon is in Volcano Town Jade pass right. Is it in a certain area there i cant find it..... Is it in the grass,the cave maybe?

Thanks, I'm happy to see you like this hack, and the grammar is really a problem for me as I don't know how to fix it. I changed the way to mega evolve, so if you want to mega evolve your Pokemon, you must take Mega Rock from Engineer BC of Volcano Town. And Bagon can be found in the grass of Jade Volcano(The area where near Volcano Town), also, the physical/special split is in this hack. I wish my answer can help.

Hey, by any chance where can you locate the masterball in victory fire? Thanks.

You can get Master Ball after you win in Central Area.

what pokemon has a mega evolution in this hack?

The following Pokemon have mega evolution: Venusaur, Blastoise, Charizard(X), Aerodactyl, Mewtwo(X), Ampharos, Houndoom, Blaziken, Absol, Banette and Lucario.

No sure but you get to catch a kyurem w. It was so strong compared to my team and the utraball would not even shake ONCE! I had to use to master ball code to get the little stinker. So hopeful there is a non cheat way to get that masterball before then.

It is not catchable at that time, so you can't catch it at that time. You can catch Kyurem in Mt.Snowy after that event.

so is there any hack rom that can do a battle between other players? im using a myboy so im hoping there is. if this hack rom cant do that. what else xcept the orig roms. sorry, idk where to ask so kindly bear with it and answer politely. thanks.

I disabled this feature in this hack because I edited some Pokemon, sorry, and I'm not sure if there's a hack which allows you to battle others, sorry again for this.

This hack is the best to me!!!
I go to downlod the most recent beta. this hack have a good features, the tiles and sprites are very good (I remember if play a ancient version, in these version axew.was dragon/fighting) I only wait more updates, Good luck

Thanks so much for supporting.

Hey can you tell me where I can find the pokeblock case ?
Thanks in advise.

Sorry, Pokeblock is not available in this hack as the beauty contest is not available, sorry, by the way, if you need to evolve Feebas, just raise it to Lv60 and it will evolve.

can i ask what pokemon has mega evolution in this hack? Thanx in advance

The following Pokemon have mega evolution: Venusaur, Blastoise, Charizard(X), Aerodactyl, Mewtwo(X), Ampharos, Houndoom, Blaziken, Absol, Banette and Lucario.

Hi this is my first post but I felt obligated to comment because the game is amazing. One thing is bothering me. I fought engineer BC and he didn't give me anything. He continues to say it is hard work because of the volcano or something around those lines. I continued on in the game and now he is gone. I am playing on the UP patch 2.35. Is there any way to obtain mega evolution for ampharos any other way or make him reappear and obtain the two items.

Does that really happen? I don't know why, because I tsted this part before and didn't encounter this problem. Sorry.

I like these Trainer Sprites. Fantastic.

Thanks.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 10, 2014
Yeah it does :/ I am not really sure why. Is the mega stone an edited item already in emerald that I could game shark for the item or did you add it as a new item? Sorry if that doesn't make sense, I don't know anything about rom hacking lol. I really want my mega ampharos as they're my favorite lol :) thanks though.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 10, 2014
actually i tried it in 2.34 and it worked! But 2.34 feels a lot more unstable, I don't know if it is just me but I like 2.35.
Mega ampharos's battle sprite doesn't look as good when you use him because he is to far away but it still is awesome, do you mind if I change his sprite if i learn or is there any way you could if you have time?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 22, 2018
I'm going to give my five cents on this hack.

First, the good things.
I like it a lot, in fact. (I'm up to the 8th Gym now.) It has nice sprites, lots of pokemon and a good story line. Also Mega evolutions are a really interesting addition to the game, especially for people who don't have X/Y yet. (God, CharizardX is OP.)

Then, we are coming to the things that weren't soo great..
People already pointed it out here, so I come back on it, but... English.. Maybe, try to find a native English person that can change the dialogs for you, I don't know. (For example, for Light Platinum there is a guy that helped to translate it into English.) I got to understand everything, no problem but it really takes some beauty off of this hack. Though sometimes it create funny situations like a guy giving me a BURBASAUR! (When I'll have more time, in a few months, I'd happily correct the errors you made in the text for you, if you want me to help you with it, though I'm not a native.)
Else, there's very few places to effectively train your pokemon, though this makes the hack a lot harder because of underleveling (Which isn't to bad in fact, and makes fights interesting until haxorus begins to destroy everything with outrage.)
Obvious things like no pokeball in the beginning don't hurt to bad.

Nevetheless I'm really enjoying it !

PS: Does the Day/Night system work?
Else I'd be really mad at you because I used 300000 bucks to pump my Evee with iron/zinc/HP plus to make it a super Umbreon... (For now it's Day, so it can only become Espeon T_T.)

EDIT: Got it fixed. Strangely enough Eevee evovles into Umbreon during daytime and in Espeon during the night on my save. (That's why I wasn't getting it.)

Last edited:
Years
I'm playing 2.3.5 fixed version. It's a great hack. but i have few questions...
### How to mega evolve charizard? (the engineer gave me nothing and when i re enter the cave he wasn't in there, I also tried sun/moon stone but it didn't work)
### where will i find the key which leads to Uranium's brothers murderer??

Last edited:

Minato Riku

My Japanese Sweetheart
Years
hi is this the full version of this hack I mean Final release and this game have a bonus content like Pokemon GSC!?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 22, 2018
Just got done with the hack.
It was a very nice one, well balanced (Not to hard, neither to easy.), and the story plot was also good! Just want to point out the Haxorus is an absolute beast! He had 340 Attack at level 82, and with 1-2 sword dances, he just soloed everything.

Few mapping errors are remaining, and some weird texts like experts speakng about hiking but nothing gamebreaking :). Really the last problem is the English, maybe try to find someone who would do the proper translation for you, else everything is good!

Here are the few things I noticed:
-In central area you can walk through the benches in the main building
-En error in the stairs in the light house.

Back