• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the anime theme above you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Like the Ska feel but it would be better if they used a real band over all that electronic stuff. As for the actual visuals they're ok. No bleach ending beat the first one for me.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
5/10 not bad, but not the kind of theme song I would be excited to listen.

I love this theme song, one of the best ones IMO. And the nostalgia factor doesn't help neither haha :)

My Pico

Can I taste your whip cream?
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 13, 2012
Those anime titles in your signature looks like a good recommendation.

No, not really.

4/10

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
You forgot to post an OP, so...

"My Railgun" is incredibly addicting.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
It comes over as a quite standard Anime opening (aka an introduction to all/most important characters, but isn't that the purpose of an opening?), but besides that, it was nicely animated. Doens't look like something I'd watch, but I get why you say that the song(?) is quite addicting. Sounds like something you'd be able to listen a few times to and get happy.

7/10

Last edited:

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Animation is good. Song is alright, I guess. Nothing too catchy. But yeah, good enough for an OP. 7//10

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
A Basketball anime! Not a fan of such songs, but I can't be biased, the animation quite good, so...
7.5/10

SKET DANCE.
Not exactly an ending credits of the anime, but an ending that's reanimated.

Last edited:

derozio

Years
I wanna start watching Sket Dance now. It was funny. And pretty good, too. :D

^ was pretty much my fave theme for a long while. :p That goes for almost every other FMAB op but yeah. XD;

Cid

Years
It's really good! Parts of it felt like watching a movie trailer, plus it makes me want to watch FMA:B even though I'm watching so much stuff already. Gah.

9/10

Posting my favorite OP from one of my all-time favorite shows. Admittedly not the best quality if you look at how it's animated, but I just can't get over how nostalgic it is for me to hear and watch. :D

derozio

Years
That's my second fave reborn op. After boys and girls, that is. :D

FMAB again. I just love the ops and eds it had. <3;

Reactions: Cid

Cid

Years
@Dero: Well what do you know, Boys and Girls is my second favorite. Haha.

I like how fluid its animation is. It's also very colorful, and it gives the opening a comedy/slice of life kind of vibe. I don't know if I like the song as much, though. Other than that, it's all good.

8.5/10

I've scoured YT for the Magi opening for ages just because I love this opening so much.
Fitting for such a splendid anime!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back