• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Titan (16 gyms demo)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 24, 2020
UPDATE: I am doing the translating effort all over again on the old,stabler Essentials to ensure more stability. The links to the old version have been taken down. I believe this will fix the game's most crucial bugs such as:

• Save files not working properly
  • Rock Smash failing to work after defeating the 1st Dark Gym.
  • Shadows bug(?)

As such I will not be releasing the next version until I make sure everything works as intended. As new semester closes by I won't be able to play-test it much myself but I'll probably give it to beta-testers(If you wish to apply contact me via PM). As for the thread I still haven't decided what to do yet. I'll probably make a new thread in the future. Thank you for support and attention!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 24, 2020
The download link works fine, it's just worded weirdly. The correct one is here:
Download

Also to OP ,I was wondering how much dialogue is there to translate and how big will the plot be? I understand quite a lot of Spanish so I could be of help in translation. For more contact me in PM please.

Play the Spanish version that's linked above. For now it's the most stable version. The English version is WIP.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 24, 2023
Can you translate this please...looks GRREEEEAAAAAATT!!!!!

TheRose

Youtube Lets Player/Twitch Streamer
Years
  • Age 34
  • NJ
  • Seen yesterday
this game was fun. i got through it even though it's in spanish. but what i want to know is, how do u get to the other 8 gyms?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 3, 2021
it wellnot let me downlaod the game it says The file you are trying to download is no longer available. is there a way that I can still play the game because I really wanted to play this game

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 9, 2018
This game is awesome, great job! Are you planning to put the ultrabeasts in the final version?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 6, 2018
Hey, the download link is no longer available/working. Any alternative links?

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Is there a way to get it as a .cia file? Like you could install it on a Luma3ds, because I don't feel comfortable playing fan made Pok?mon games on a PC.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jul 26, 2019
Is there a way to get it as a .cia file? Like you could install it on a Luma3ds, because I don't feel comfortable playing fan made Pok?mon games on a PC.

no this is not possible because this game is not a romhack,its a game of it's own

hirokimura

Miltank's Fanboy Number One
Years
The game looks very promising ! I have to play it (Downloading right now !) I'll give you feedback later ^^
But what I can see is that wonderful 4g graphics, and that lava ! Are these from you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back