• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MW: Twilight Festival

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
I'll do this.
[Lynch] Nightkrow
It's just a random vote for now.

Robin

p-pix?
Years
I guess I'll go with the flow, so rando vote >_> i don't have much time as of late since Uni is sucking away my time, so rando vote while i remember
[lynch] Nicki

Last edited:

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
Years
Gunner, you just stacked a random vote :o

Voting you to make it even [Lynch] Salzorrah

Last edited:

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
gunner u done goof'd xd

[Un-lynch] Mr.James
[Lynch] Salzorrah

BTW, in case anyone is confused: If you are a Sol, Luna is your mafia. If you are Luna, Sol is your mafia. If you are eclipsus, you're basically 3rd party scum

Bidoof FTW

Years
Idk we should probably focus on equillibar though

Eclipsius? or something else?

Also I'd rather random wagon right now and try to actually get the ball rolling with this game, I want there to actually be scumreading and things past day 1 and if we don't do anything we won't have anything to work with.

Does anyone in a faction know the identities of their other faction buddies? This game seems like it'll be very difficult for teams to organize their moves and avoid mislynching.

Mr. James

I do know one of my partners, and I have a hunch on my second one.
And more, the third faction could be our common enemy, should we not eliminate them firstly?
That is, if they really are evil.

Bidoof FTW

Years
I do know one of my partners, and I have a hunch on my second one.
And more, the third faction could be our common enemy, should we not eliminate them firstly?
That is, if they really are evil.

Ehhh, seems more like it's just a bunch of third party roles, probably with win cons like "kill X amount of players" or "win by survival".

Mr. James

I see. Then I shall not worry about the third faction, for now at the very least.

By my thoughts, here is how the game will proggress:
By each night, Luna's members will stalk until they find more of their own than Sol, meaning that at some point in the game, there will be role/skill claiming

Bidoof FTW

Years
I see. Then I shall not worry about the third faction, for now at the very least.

By my thoughts, here is how the game will proggress:
By each night, Luna's members will stalk until they find more of their own than Sol, meaning that at some point in the game, there will be role/skill claiming

So.. you just claimed Luna?

Back