• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Joker Game III: WEEBS Win!

Years
Wow rude, not recruited. I see how it is.

Also, I could legit see Roger as a recruit. Desperate to get in and post a "town-feeling" post (yes I know there's no standard town) and also a fairly smart choice because he's a competent player but not necessarily "high profile" as of yet because he hasn't been around as long. Those of us who have been around a long time or w/e are probbaly least likely to be recruits right now because nobody would want to risk targeting the same person as another recruitor.

Last edited:

Sparkin

Well, the day started with no deaths though. That's not a bad start.

Sparkin

Should've done that instead of asking the why.
[Vote] Paranoia

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
If Roger is most likely recruited why aren't we killing him?

because there's 5 people that can recruit every single day? i think it'd be more interesting to try and get rid of one of the recruiters in the possibility that they messed up and failed to recruit. at least then there's a better possibility of everyone eventually getting a role and going through the same amount of mind fuckery.

that said. [eliminate] desox

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
Pretty sure all of the killing roles only work after recruitment so ofc no n0 death

also @bard i read every phase post dont even try me bucko

Desox

This account is inactive.
Years
aeternum's bluffing.

If you guys want to think I'm the one with a blundered move, you'll be wrong.

He may be wanting you all to think that so that you waste your chance of killing him.

[execute] aeternum

Last edited:
Years
Pretty sure all of the killing roles only work after recruitment so ofc no n0 death

also @bard i read every phase post dont even try me bucko

I'm amazed that people don't. They're a great source of information. The more flavour you write the harder it is to conceal everything.

Back