• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON Hall Of Fame Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
Years
Hi, guys. It's been a while since the last update for my game. I'm currently busy doing a sort of things related to my college freshman study and hopefully I'd be back soon with this project. Just as you can see, this game still has some trouble with its graphics and animations and if you have any ideas, please feel free using PM to inform me. I'm still gonna keep an eye on the forum though, have a good day.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Hey man dont quit. I like it. It has no support cause well no one sees potential in it. I mean its a 5 region game and lost world is doing 5-7. So what. I mean yours has 2 regions in a demo already. Finish it get better graphics put features and im sure in no time this will be a top notch game.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
Years
darkcookie_93 is right, this game has lots of potential. You just need to fix up the game a little bit, and it will be great. It's already better then any official pokemon game in my opinion.

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
Years
Hey man dont quit. I like it. It has no support cause well no one sees potential in it. I mean its a 5 region game and lost world is doing 5-7. So what. I mean yours has 2 regions in a demo already. Finish it get better graphics put features and im sure in no time this will be a top notch game.

I do understand your words, but I don't know how to make this game better if I still get no helps from the others. I can do all the scripting work all alone but the sprites and animations are too much for me. Consequently, I just can't make better graphics by myself and I'm still counting on Poccil to add all the Moves animations to the newest starterkit so that we can use it directly instead of making all the pokemon moves animations by myself. Like I stated before, the visual effect is the main reason to prevent people from supporting and playing my game and now I just get no answer for this issue...

darkcookie_93 is right, this game has lots of potential. You just need to fix up the game a little bit, and it will be great. It's already better then any official pokemon game in my opinion.

Thank you for saying this, I hope I could improve my game like the way I wish.

Will old saves work with new releases?

And I got the game to work. I had a bad RTP installed.

I don't really know about this, maybe you can try it by yourself to see whether it works and give me feedbacks. Btw, I appreciate your interest in Pokemon HOF, hope you have a good time playing this game.

Last edited:

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
Years
I restarted the game yesterday after downloading the latest beta. After I'm done playing what you have done so far, I'd like to help you finish it. I see a lot of potential in this game and I definetly do NOT want to see another fangame this good die.

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
Years
I restarted the game yesterday after downloading the latest beta. After I'm done playing what you have done so far, I'd like to help you finish it. I see a lot of potential in this game and I definetly do NOT want to see another fangame this good die.

Well, it's amazing that you started playing the beta yesterday and finished it already! I do appreciate your interest in this game though it's still far from perfect. You can tell me what you can do and would like to do to help improving this game if you're interested. Btw, I'm gonna implement the new D/P moves into the game in the next release, which may still take a long time to be released. Have a good day!

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2010
Why can't i play the game? If i click on the .exe file, it opens and disappear immediatly. Can someone help me?

PokemonPlatnum

nomnomnom.
Years
Hall of Famer,
Good to your game do well,
my game is slowly becoming a distant memory of PC..
And I am thinking of closing it...

The gameplay is awsome all you need is a spriter and the game will rock!

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
Years
Why can't i play the game? If i click on the .exe file, it opens and disappear immediatly. Can someone help me?

Do you have your RTP installed properly? Games made by RPG Makers might not be able to play if you don't have RTP or have it damaged.

Hall of Famer,
Good to your game do well,
my game is slowly becoming a distant memory of PC..
And I am thinking of closing it...

The gameplay is awsome all you need is a spriter and the game will rock!

Well, I'm sorry to hear that you're thinking about this. I think your game is doing fine since you've already found someone to help you in making your game and your game is popular in Pokemon Epiphany forum, considering I'm still desperately seeking for help from this website. You need to step up and prove to the people on this website that your game is better than most of the others'.

Last edited:

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
Years
I think you should put off fixing the graphics for later and get done more stuff in the game first. Who cares if the graphics suck? It's still a great game.

No, I'm not done. As of two hours ago I beat Erika and got the Poke Flute. Right now I'm trying to figure out how to access Saffron City. Shouldn't it be open by now?

Even though I was freaking out at how expensive the bicycle is, I can see why you did it that way; it'll make me appreciate the bicycle a lot more when I do have enough money to buy it. Looks like that could take a while...

I could do maps of all the regions. I never tried to program Fly with Pokemon Essentials, but I could work on all the region maps. Even if you don't plan on including them, I'll put Sevii and New Island in the maps because they're between Kanto and Orange and it makes more sense geographically to at least have them there.

Can I have permission to make modifications to your game? If I make any changes I think you'll like, I'll show you how I did them (i.e. give you new scripts, maps, etc.).

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
Years
I think you should put off fixing the graphics for later and get done more stuff in the game first. Who cares if the graphics suck? It's still a great game.

No, I'm not done. As of two hours ago I beat Erika and got the Poke Flute. Right now I'm trying to figure out how to access Saffron City. Shouldn't it be open by now?

Even though I was freaking out at how expensive the bicycle is, I can see why you did it that way; it'll make me appreciate the bicycle a lot more when I do have enough money to buy it. Looks like that could take a while...

I could do maps of all the regions. I never tried to program Fly with Pokemon Essentials, but I could work on all the region maps. Even if you don't plan on including them, I'll put Sevii and New Island in the maps because they're between Kanto and Orange and it makes more sense geographically to at least have them there.

Can I have permission to make modifications to your game? If I make any changes I think you'll like, I'll show you how I did them (i.e. give you new scripts, maps, etc.).

Well, in this game you need to defeat Koga to earn the fifth badge before receiving the TEA from an old granny in Celadon Mansion. In this way you can access to the Saffron City(I made it that way considering Sabrina is a slightly tougher trainer than Koga).

Besides, I'd appreciate it very much if you can help with modifying my game, such as editing the regional map. You may modify the townmapgen.html to carry it out. If you want to edit the scripts, then download the .rar file I uploaded. I'm sure this would work.

Thank you for your interest in Pokemon HOF again, have a good day!

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
Years
Oh, I don't need that from you. I know the secret behind it...

What's your email address? I'll send you stuff there.

Send the materials to this e-mail box if possible: [email protected]
Btw, I appreciate your interest and kind work for Pokemon HOF very much, hope you enjoy playing this game as well. I'll try to make it as good as possible in the next a couple of weeks. Have a good time!

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
Years
It does work but always an error message apears when i press DOWNLOAD

Are you using Firefox? If so, please follow the steps below:

1 Click Tools > Options

2 Click Anvanced tab then click network tab

3 Click settings under network tab

4 Click Manual Proxy Configuration

and fill it up with these:

on http proxy, type : 165.228.131.10

on port, type : 3128

5 Click the check box on "Use this proxy server for all protocols"
and click ok

Hope this advice helps.

Last edited:

EJames2100

Pokémon Hall Of Fame Supporter
Years
Pleased don't stop this game or close the thread, I read your 1st post and I started downloading before I read anyone else's post, this game is amazing, it has a lot of constant upgrades so far and you are active here which is good and not many threads have that attention :)

This game looks really good I'm still downloading at the moment(having download issues recently) but what do I need to make it work and could you show/tell me where to get it from if possible, can't wait to start playing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back