• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon in Anime go to the bathroom?

mattattack

Huh, Son?
Years
I always had this question. Have you guys noticed that through almost the whole seris of pokemon nobody goes to the bathroom? I mean whens the last time pikachu had to take a pikapoo?

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
Years
  • Seen Apr 3, 2010
Do you wanna waste 20 minutes watching pikachu take a pikapoo? I didn't think so-

EDIT: Dude, toilets ARE NOT electric and ran by motors.

Last edited:

SuperLink

Lost focus when she dissed me!
Years
Do you ever see ANYONE on the toilet in ANY media (cartoon, book, game) used for anything except comedy? Nope? There's your answer :P

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
Lol...? Yeah like the others have said, it is indeed quite pointless. I remember this exact same question being asked for Harry Potter as well. Oo

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
Years
Well they are using the bathroom. Like when sleeping in the Pokemon Center but not in the series in the Pokemon World.

SuperLink

Years
well I find it very weird at least let one of the chraters say "oops I got to go to the bathroom"
Is Pokémon the only show you watch or something? I mean they probably do say stuff like that but for comedic purposes.

Seriously they don't even go to the bathroom in things that attempt to make an accurate portrayal of Earth, and Pokémon's portrayal is far from accurate. I mean shinigamis and magic killing books aren't exactly realistic either, but other than those, the world itself is very realistic... just no bathrooms.

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
It's because it has already been answered :3

If there ever was a bathroom scene though, it would move the plot along sort of thing (one example is The Mummy 2).

KostK2Boss

Europe Confirmed!!!
Years
well maybe they'll be a new form for rotom or something. Toilet form!
That's sounds way too ridiculous. Not seeing an anime character... well... "furnishing" himself, doesn't mean that he/she doesn't do so at all. After all, Ash can't be a pokemon master, if he's a dirty twerp. We can only guess that humans and pokemon in the anime take a bath and go to the toilet in a Pokemon Center, or... in the nature...

SuperLink

Years
That's sounds way too ridiculous. Not seeing an anime character... well... "furnishing" himself, doesn't mean that he/she doesn't do so at all. After all, Ash can't be a pokemon master, if he's a dirty twerp.
Maybe now we know why he's never gonna be a master then...

Ayselipera

Well obviously pokemon go to the bathroom.
Why would they waste time showing it.

Back