• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Momentum | Re-Opening Giveaway!

What do you want to see in this thread?

• Total voters

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
Years
If Jimmy Cracked corn and no one cares..... then why did the chicken pick a peck of pickled peppers, and could it chuck wood?

Years
If Jimmy Cracked corn and no one cares..... then why did the chicken pick a peck of pickled peppers, and could it chuck wood?

that is entirely possible, jimmy cracked corn while simltaneously picking a peck of pickled peppers and chucking wood.

Bashful ^_^ Female gender.

id like that heatran if thats ok with you. :)
fffiiillleeerrrrrrrrrrrr

Last edited:

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
Years
you are wrong sir jimmy was just figment of your imagination! im bored..... do you have any thing you want Ev'd for you?

Years
Sure thing ^_^ I'll wait for you in wifi! =D

ok sounds good. :)
ffffiiiilllleeeerrrrr

you are wrong sir jimmy was just figment of your imagination! im bored..... do you have any thing you want Ev'd for you?

OMFG yes you are my hero actually. i need my wittle baby croagunk trained/ev trained for a tournament im goin to be in.

Last edited:
Years
Mmk when do you need it done by and what move set are you looking for?

ok he already has EQ and cross chop, but i want him to look like this:

toxicroak lvl idc

252 attack, 252 speed, 4 HP

poison jab/cross chop/earthquake/sucker punch

i need him within the week, but no rush. :) whenever you can get him done. :)

Back