• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
Years
c'mon you don't really need the game in english in order to pas it,you can play the game on portugese,I don't understand this language but it still easy to pass it without a translation...

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Of course :D
What else could it be? :D

Boy SP please release it soon... I don't wanna hear the waiting comments anymore when the translation is finished D=

Just sent you a PM. Read it. It's important.

By the way, guys, don't start moaning about the release.

It's said so in the rules of this thread.
Moaning will be reported to Mods.

It will be released when it's released.
The translation needs to be perfect, not rushed.

c'mon you don't really need the game in english in order to pas it,you can play the game on portugese,I don't understand this language but it still easy to pass it without a translation...

Uhh... not really, to some noobs, they really need the English
version to play it.

Years
  • Seen Aug 1, 2016
wow, this hack is the best i've played since shiny gold!

but i'm stuck in the new beta 2 (portugues) at route 409, i can't find rock smash!! i searched everywhere and talked to everyone.. can someone tell me where to find it pls??

Years
  • Seen Dec 4, 2010
but i'm stuck in the new beta 2 (portugues) at route 409, i can't find rock smash!! i searched everywhere and talked to everyone.. can someone tell me where to find it pls??

I got it from a guy on the route, the guy walking around left of the stairs where you need rock smash, I think

Years
  • Seen Aug 1, 2016
I got it from a guy on the route, the guy walking around left of the stairs where you need rock smash, I think

nope, only a guy saying: "the HM06 contains rock smash that should be equipped to a pokemon.. etc..", but i don't have any hm06 in my bag!

i'm portuguese, so i shouldn't have any problem playing the game, but that's weird.. maybe a bug? -.-

Edit: i'm using this version: (Pokémon Light Platinum-Beta2-New-Version!), that's the last one released right??

Years
  • Seen Dec 4, 2010
nope, only a guy saying: "the HM06 contains rock smash that should be equipped to a pokemon.. etc..", but i don't have any hm06 in my bag!

i'm portuguese, so i shouldn't have any problem playing the game, but that's weird.. maybe a bug? -.-

Edit: i'm using this version: (Pokémon Light Platinum-Beta2-New-Version!), that's the last one released right??

There was a guy who talked about it but didn't give it, and then there was a guy who gave it to you. or something

I'm playing the 30% English version

Years
  • Seen Aug 1, 2016
There was a guy who talked about it but didn't give it, and then there was a guy who gave it to you. or something

I'm playing the 30% English version

doesn't really matter now, i just gonna keep playin' this great hack!

BTW, is it possible to catch a Pachirisu yet? ^^

Last edited:
Back