• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Mini

Graphics Artist
Years
I rate it a 3/10

It's Snivy, Green background with a texture, and text.

-Just Rate the Blue sig, ignore the DeviantArt part

.Mini

Graphics Artist
Years
Look at this kid, raging at me because I rated his CSS boring sig a 3/10. Grow up bro. And my sig is hardly the easiest thing to do, L2Use Photoshop.

Years
6/10
the banner looks ok i guess, but then you have a pokemon quiz result in there too D: big no no right there, if your proud that your like pikachu then make a signature based around pikachu.
Also that little face thingy is way to common.

Also, Mini. you can't ask someone to skip part of your signature. the whole point is to rate the entire thing not just what you think is the best bit.

Last edited:

DoctorSlavic

Shotgun Doctor
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 23, 2011
The signature is good quality, and I like the font. Though are those fireworks bursting from her chest??? O_o

Ah well. 7/10

o3o

Years
I believe I've rated yours three times now, but anyhow...

It's neat, not too cluttered, and easy to read. However, as I've said before, there's a lot of empty space around the sides. So, you could either make the text larger, or slim the width of the box down. 7/10

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Tara Syndrome has infected yet another person! (Tara Syndrome = changing themes too often)

Anyways, Dash kind of sort of throws the color scheme off, so 8/10.

Years
9/10. The banner is quite excellent because you actually used a decent stock/render this time. Biggest problem with the banner is the text in it. It looks so silly, that it feels like it doesn't belong. Personally, I'd use a more subtle or fancy font. Rest of the banner is excellent enough to cover up that flaw though.

Whatever symbol you're using, it's broken on my end, so yeah. Strikethrough seems like a really weird design choice and doesn't serve to make the signature look better in my view. Font choice complements the banner excellently.

TheMarkCrafter

roses are red, violets are blue, i used to break r
Years
9/10 Like it so much, Altough the text is cool.
o3o, Please don't rate my signature! You've rated it three times as 8/10!

smithtism

Blank
Years
4/10
Pretty boring with the white background, and the joke isn't all that funny.

*And I know about the watermark in my sig. You don't have to point it out.

dante1w

Banned
Years
ooh, interesting. I loooooovvvv volcarona. Looks special. Kinda empty though, and the colors of 'summer'11' don't fit with a hite background or a light colored one at that :P. the glasses tag is cool. So i guess maybe a 7/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back