• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

#4: Raikou vs. Suicune vs. Entei

Which is your favorite legendary beast/dog?

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Aw, I totally missed this one haha. Raikou is my favorite! At first it was just because I thought it was neglected and kind of the forgotten one of the three. Entei and Suicune each had a movie featuring them, while Raikou only had the anime special.

But then I started loving its design more, and I also like that it's electric, even though fire is usually my favorite typing. Design does a lot for a pokémon, and Raikou looks cool and has just the right colors. Who doesn't love a mythical looking sabretooth tiger with a stormcloud as a mantle? Entei's bulky looks and Suicune's too sleek body didn't appeal to me as much. Raikou is sort of just right. Even though the other two are among my top favorite legendaries in pokémon, Raikou wins the bunch.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
This is a hard choice between Entei and Raikou for me. Entei looks awesome and resembles a lion. but Raikou is electric, which is my favorite type, and looks like a sabretooth tiger. In the end, ill have to go with Raikou as my favorite, since ive used him in a few teams and always enjoyed it.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
hah one day before i can't bump this

I've never cared about the legendary gerbils, but Entei is pretty sweet. It has a ferocious appearance without looking overdesigned and also has a good moveset. I don't really care for the other two, Suicune is rather boring and Raikou has a ugly design with a colour scheme that clashes badly.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
Entei. I like how it resembles a lion, being one of my favourite animals, and how it looks like it has a majestic mane and wing like things on its back. Along with that, the Fire typing is an instant win over for me, as I love Fire types. Also, Sacred Fire event. Just..yes.

It also makes volcanoes erupt when it barks. Tell me that isn't amazing.

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
Years
If you ask me.. I'll go with the one who resembles Lion.

Yeah Entei.

The Cool Red Hairs and Superior design than Raikou and Suicune.

So for me Winner is certainly Entei-

Runner up is Raikou.

Looser though useful in some way. Suicune

Years
I always felt like Suicune was my favourite BUT after seeing Raikou in The Legend of Thunder! it's a VERY close second. In fact, it might even be my favourite now :o I dunno I just feel like it doesn't get a lot of love although the poll's a lot closer than I thought it would be :)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 10, 2024
I picked entei over raikou (i really don't care for suicune) solely because of its design. It's just so regal and cool , I couldn't not pick it .

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 23, 2017
Suicune. He looks badass, sounds badass, and he just gives off this mysterious vibe.

Back