• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV Let's talk about johnny test

Years
Johnny test, does everyone remember it?
I believe is the most hated canadian cartoon as of now, i remember liking it and watching every episode even of the new seasons, then before that i stopped watching it.
And i didn't even knowed that at the time the series had ended exactly in christmas 2014.

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Eh it was decent at best, something to pass the time if you're bored and watching CN for some reason. It also declined a bit and wasn't that funny. Classics like Ed Edd n Eddy, Codename Kids Next Door and more relatively recent shows like Chowder were funnier.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
The sisters and Dexter are distinct characters actually, although they're all scientists.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
The sisters and Dexter are distinct characters actually, although they're all scientists.

The designs and the concept of the show. Dexter was in its prime, so they wanted to make their own Dexter.

To me this is like defending Duel Masters by saying it's not a blatant ripoff of Yugioh.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
We could make assumptions, but I'm speaking from a viewer's standpoint. Those who haven't watched claiming this show to be based off Dexter's Lab being a common misconception is my argument.

Last edited:
Years
Johny test is one of my favorite Anime. I don't have anything to say, but it was a good time watching johny test.

I like test's face. He is so handsome. I was 13th, when johny test was airing in cartoon Network. Now, it has stopped.

Vragon2.0

Say it with me (Vray-gun)
Years
Johnny test, does everyone remember it?
I believe is the most hated canadian cartoon as of now, i remember liking it and watching every episode even of the new seasons, then before that i stopped watching it.
And i didn't even knowed that at the time the series had ended exactly in christmas 2014.

I liked the first and some of the second season....I sorta went out when they did all the gimmick episodes, races and when the next season came.

It honestly was struggling with being creative in many ways that hurt the investment into the show. While I will say the best one was season 1, it was still inferior to other shows of its caliber then. Shows like Gumball, Dexter, Johnny Bravo, Duck Dodgers and others. Was it bad...later I'll say, but I still loved some episodes and well...Bling Bling boy was the best thing from that series.

Years
I liked the first and some of the second season....I sorta went out when they did all the gimmick episodes, races and when the next season came.

It honestly was struggling with being creative in many ways that hurt the investment into the show. While I will say the best one was season 1, it was still inferior to other shows of its caliber then. Shows like Gumball, Dexter, Johnny Bravo, Duck Dodgers and others. Was it bad...later I'll say, but I still loved some episodes and well...Bling Bling boy was the best thing from that series.

I agree with you, but for me the best episodes are rated j for johnny, johnny vs. bling bling boy (season 2 and 5), johnny submarine and the episode that johnny cleans the bathroom that i believe it's from season 5 and it loses memory about it's sisters.

Last edited:
Back