• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello?everyone??

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
Hi! Interesting use of Kanji for your username, but it stands ouut at least!

I don't know what it means, but I know a few people here who would.

But I hope you have a fun experience here too!

Last edited:
Years
Hi! Interesting use of Kanji for your username, but it stands ouut at least!

I don't know what it means, but I know a few people here who would.

But I hope you have a fun experience here too!
oh,this username is my baidu account name(i am chinese)。When I registered my baidu account,I want to use this username 会飞的鱼(means "a fish can fly" in chinese)。but then I found it was ued by others,so i use this username回非得鱼(会飞的鱼 and 回非得鱼 have similar pronunciation in Chinese)instead of 会飞的鱼,and use it for my pokecomunity username

Years
I love languages so your username is already real interesting haha. Welcome to the forum =) So you're mostly here for fangames/ROM hacks??

Years
I love languages so your username is already real interesting haha. Welcome to the forum =) So you're mostly here for fangames/ROM hacks??

Yes,I am trying to make my hack(a remake of hgss),but as a senior three student I have to use more time in my study....

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
I?m curious(and I?ve always wanted to ask this of someone from the region) but this is Arcanine?s Pok?dex entry in Gold:
This legendary Chinese Pok?mon is considered magnificent. Many people are enchanted by it?s grand mane.

Is Arcanine truly Chinese? :2:

Back