• 2 replies

pikavolt321

C# and Python Programmer

Male
Seen 5 Days Ago
Posted August 10th, 2019
8 posts
2.1 Years
Hi, I'm Pikavolt. And I am attempting to recruit people for a (currently unnamed) Pokemon fangame in a new region, with a new Town Map. I'm not good enough with Essentials to do much of anything or at Python to roll my own engine on my own, which is why I am recruiting assistance in the following areas
- Programmer/Scripter (1-2)
- Artist (1-2)
- Assistant Writer (1)

First of all, some stuff on the game. The story roughly follows the traditional eight gyms then Pokemon League format we've been dealing with since Generation I, and you're also working to fill up a Pokedex. You have a rival, there's an evil team, etc. But a major part of the story is the mythology, somewhat inspired by all the Johto and Sinnoh mythology, also involving the Unown in a very significant role. I have early story documents and town maps, but they are of course all works in progress. I haven't written any code yet, and I'm not even sure if I'm going to do any Fakemon. I'm not even sure if it would be better as a PC game or a ROM hack of Gen 3/4. Due to this, I'd love to have some help making this game a reality.

As for current team members, it's just me right now. Almost anyone who wants to help I'd want on the team so if you're interested please talk to me. More information will be revealed as it's completed. As for the region, the terrain is fairly plain and urban. However, there is a large mountain in the center of the region, that the Pokemon League is based on top of. However, it also has an important role in the story. There are some water routes as well, but the terrain is fairly urban, with another exception being the Safari Zone. Almost everything (characters, region, etc.) is unnamed, and I'm unsure about starters (and most other things). Even if you are a programmer or artist, you'll still have a voice in the region and story design, and so I'm looking forward to people joining and making this a wonderful adventure!

Contact Info
- Email: phasershow@gmail.com

pikavolt321

C# and Python Programmer

Male
Seen 5 Days Ago
Posted August 10th, 2019
8 posts
2.1 Years

Wanted to add a minor update, still looking for people to help out. The tentative logo is above, and if any mods see this, I request this thread be renamed to "[Recruiting] Pokemon Unknown".
Pokemon Games Played
- Red (ENG)
- Silver (ENG)
- Platinum (ENG)
- Heart Gold (ENG)
- White 2 (ENG)
- Omega Ruby (ENG)
- Sun (ENG)
- Currently Playing: Diamond, Emerald
Advertiser Content