Your current RPs and plans Page 2

Started by Astronaut September 22nd, 2016 9:38 PM
  • 49 replies

Astronaut

space adventure

Non-binary
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 8 Hours Ago
I'm joining Stars of Destiny :D Dragon's and Alby's new journey RP. Gonna be fun with something Alolan.

Chev_56

Orre Trainer.

Male
Wisconsin
Seen July 23rd, 2017
Posted December 28th, 2016
7 posts
3 Years
So I'm putting the dirt atop the coffin where my Orre RP rests. RIP you sweet child, I hardly knew ye.

Active RPs:

Of Mice and Magic: I'm a bumbling mouse with no mouse social skills. There's also magic, and a castle. If that sentient mice and magic castles doesn't sound great, I don't know what does.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: An Amazing Adventure: I get to play as a Fomantis, that's adorable. Just off the ground and the fact we start in the dungeon instead of the slow "this is the guild" crawl makes me so happy at this.

Finally for the accepted ones, Hearts Reborn: It's been two months since the last post (that was me), but I want this to continue so badly. My Farmer Boy needs to continue his Johto journey.

As for any plans, I'm on the fence at starting another RP. I have a very rough idea for something in the Persona verse, but have to think a lot more on a solid unifying plot and how the exact mechanics would work.
I'll take a look at Hearts Reborn if you want. I've always been a fan of the Johto series.

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ トライク!

Age 18
Male
Village Bridge, Unova
Seen August 3rd, 2017
Posted February 20th, 2017
1,625 posts
4.2 Years
Oh cool, this thing exists. After my abnormally line haitus (for my standards, at least), I can finally continue on my currently alive RPs, which are:

Digimon: Sky Colossae - I play as a poorly written (sorry, Fuyu) young girl named Viola Lewis, who probably isn't really cut out for traveling in the Digital World with seven other strangers. Oh well, she's just gonna have to learn how to deal with it.

Pokmon Mystery Dungeon: The Frozen Gate - Here we have an RP where Alex the socially awkward Eevee hasn't even introduced yet. I love how light-hearted it is, just like a real Mystery Dungeon game!

Delirium - A pretty awesome RP where the lovely Royal created a whole new Pokmon Region, and over 100 new Pokmon! I play as the slightly pessimistic Aeolus Panthera, trying to find a cure to the Flare Hysteria! I can't write good battle posts. Send help.

As for upcoming plans, I'm currently in the works of writing a Fantasy RP full of wizardry and dimensions and stuff. I have no idea how it will work out, however. Also, Sir Bastian's "The Gifted" (currently an Interest Check) sounds extremely interesting. I already have a character idea in the works.
Try Out My Challenge! If You Dare...
The Underground. Home of the Saltiest Snails in the PokeCommunity!
#TeamTrivia / Come Join the Fun!

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫

Seen January 8th, 2017
Posted January 8th, 2017
732 posts
4.4 Years
Now playing as Robin in the RP "Stars of Destiny" brought to you by the lovely Dragon. My character is a feminine boy whom struggles trying to be a man but failing so hard, whom I'm struggling a bit with thinking of weaknesses because it's superficial? Ehhh. Go with the flow, ehhh.

Other than that? Having writer's block with the Oddball's Mystery Dungeon, in the moment of collab writing with Megaman. Sorry, sorry. Getting slow.

I think I'm too in deep on SoD. lols. Robin is the bae, first time writing a trap character in between years of writing and roleplaying. /rubs hands together. This will be fun.

aeternum

Not Suitable For All Ages

Indiana
Seen 20 Hours Ago
Posted July 18th, 2019
13,229 posts
6.7 Years
I'm only in gunpowder right now which is kind of sad seeing as how at one point i had like, 10 different things on my plate. But it's definitely a better place for me to be. I would be really hard pressed to join another rp at this time. I know the next 5 or 6 months I'm going to have to be pulling as much OT at work as I can to pay for this upcoming vacation but then the 6 months following I'm planning to just save up as much as I can so I can take a break from working for a while. So maybe there'll be more time to participate then? Idk. Time just flies by nowdays. Too much to do, not enough time to do it. There's been a few interesting ones, but for the most part I'd just hate to put in the time and energy to fight for a place in someone's rp only to end up bailing after 4 or 5 posts.

Back on topic. Gunpowder. It's going well. I'm actually figuring out some decent development for Jebediah now instead of just throwing bigger and scarier things at him and hoping to see growth from it. Might actually be an enjoyable read once everything's said and done haha.

Gelius3

Simple Wanderer of the World... I come from the shadows.

Age 19
Male
... In the Void of Darkness...
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
786 posts
5.6 Years
Honestly... I only have plans on my own RP: "The Legends Of Gaia: A Journey Ahead" which is also the first time i (successfully) became a GM on an RP. I might do other kinds of RPs in distant futures... Yes... Distant futures that are far away... Distant Futures where my PC is fixed. With that said... I'd like me some interesting PMD RP where i could exercise my mind in some new, creative dungeons. I'm here for who wants to hire me, 0$ per hour, here to give you the finest of the dungeons.

As far as to joining RPs, i wanna see new projects.

Oh yes. BTW, i am alive.
I support:

Pokemon Super Eevee Edition
Pokemon Red Adventures
Pokemon Ruby Destiny Series

Name: Nrop Rats
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

MaKahdohcious

Seen January 18th, 2017
Posted January 12th, 2017
9 posts
4.8 Years
I'm working on a rather elaborate RP myself that's still a little ways off, probably alotta ways off, but still thought I'd mention it anyways. With Alola adding literally countless possibilities with their "Regional Variants" I'm in the process of doing a ground up regional RP at some point. New places, Pokemon, and Regional Variants of its own. Probably will allow others to add their own Pokemon.

A project like this is obviously going to take time to set up, but I'll be sure to keep updates coming if the thought catches. Not much to go on yet other than some concept art, basic regional layout, town names, gym locations, ect. I'll get some up here shortly to see if the intrigue rises. If not, the thought will just fade into the void of old posts.

Gelius3

Age 19
Male
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
786 posts
5.6 Years
I'm working on a rather elaborate RP myself that's still a little ways off, probably alotta ways off, but still thought I'd mention it anyways. With Alola adding literally countless possibilities with their "Regional Variants" I'm in the process of doing a ground up regional RP at some point. New places, Pokemon, and Regional Variants of its own. Probably will allow others to add their own Pokemon.

A project like this is obviously going to take time to set up, but I'll be sure to keep updates coming if the thought catches. Not much to go on yet other than some concept art, basic regional layout, town names, gym locations, ect. I'll get some up here shortly to see if the intrigue rises. If not, the thought will just fade into the void of old posts.
That's Actually a really good idea. I can help with the typings of Pokemon, Locatons of the Region, Town Names, and said Gym Locations and the gyms itself. Would you mind having some help?
I support:

Pokemon Red Adventures

MaKahdohcious

Seen January 18th, 2017
Posted January 12th, 2017
9 posts
4.8 Years
That's Actually a really good idea. I can help with the typings of Pokemon, Locatons of the Region, Town Names, and said Gym Locations and the gyms itself. Would you mind having some help?
Don't see myself as someone to turn down help, thank you! I'll edit this post shortly with some of the basics I've conjured up, unless this isn't the thread in which to go about doing so. I'll hide most in spoilers as to shorten the post box as well.

Gelius3

Age 19
Male
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
786 posts
5.6 Years
Don't see myself as someone to turn down help, thank you! I'll edit this post shortly with some of the basics I've conjured up, unless this isn't the thread in which to go about doing so. I'll hide most in spoilers as to shorten the post box as well.
Good. Once you hand me the info, i'll try to make my best. We will need ways of communicating though.
I support:

Pokemon Red Adventures

HyperMorian

Further From Home

Age 20
Male
Entralink
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted August 4th, 2019
3,080 posts
3.3 Years
Weeks ago, I have registered for Meta Journey... yet I hadn't joined any RPs at all until now to contribute. Sounds like I'm doing it wrong at this point. <_<

Alright, what I can lose from sharing my thoughts anyway?

I'm kinda in for anything Pokémon-related. Sure that I'm quite knowledgeable about their trivial matters and all, but my writing skills are somewhat mediocre if I'd rate it. and right now I'm still learning about knowing more words and their usage, and as well make some characters to put in my weird fandom.

... And that's just it.
VPP: Darmanitan @ Level 100: 3,132

NOTE: It's just a game in PokéTrivia. While you're at it, why not try coming in here to post?

Gelius3

Age 19
Male
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
786 posts
5.6 Years
Weeks ago, I have registered for Meta Journey... yet I hadn't joined any RPs at all until now to contribute. Sounds like I'm doing it wrong at this point. <_<

Alright, what I can lose from sharing my thoughts anyway?

I'm kinda in for anything Pokémon-related. Sure that I'm quite knowledgeable about their trivial matters and all, but my writing skills are somewhat mediocre if I'd rate it. and right now I'm still learning about knowing more words and their usage, and as well make some characters to put in my weird fandom.

... And that's just it.
Dude, i also had problems with writing at all. And no one not offended. We don't mind mediocre writting.
I support:

Pokemon Red Adventures

Astronaut

space adventure

Non-binary
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 8 Hours Ago
When I'm back in a few days time, I'll have to catch up on absolutely everything 8D

Astronaut

space adventure

Non-binary
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 8 Hours Ago
i am thinking of hopefully makin g a rp when i b'ecome good enough like everyone here!
Practicing writing and getting into how RPs usually work here by joining somebody else's RP first is usually a good idea :D

gimmepie

Age 24
Male
Australia
Seen 11 Minutes Ago
Posted 11 Minutes Ago
20,650 posts
7.6 Years
I'm thinking I might join Pastel's RP when it goes up. Sounds really unique and fun. Other than that finishing Gunpowder is the main goal. I do have a few other RP ideas of my own I'd like to do at some point too though.

Astronaut

space adventure

Non-binary
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 8 Hours Ago
So things look a bit different now hah.

I'm writing posts for Journey Optional whenever I have finger-energy and brain-power enough XD at the same time, I'm revamping Beyond a little bit to get us back in shape there. Basically, pokémon stuff.

jombii

Crobat is ProBat

Male
Philippines
Seen June 28th, 2019
Posted April 13th, 2019
3,414 posts
5.5 Years
Pretty much enjoying every moment of Pokemon Z. Persona has dwindled down in activity in my POV but I guess that's what happens when I play as an introvert. Not too much talking.

Also, hyped for the Harry Potter RP by Strange.

Jay

R I S E

Age 22
Male
Ireland
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted April 7th, 2019
766 posts
4.7 Years
Z is my baby and I love it to bits. Lots of activity, lots of progress, lots of characters and lots of promise. Getting to the point where the plot and personalities of PC's can start to develop more and more and I love reading everybody's content.

Can't forget about Persona tho, the hype for that RP will always burn in me, sitting on the wagon of the hype train before the next GM post sends us off.

Pastel's new RP also has me intrigued. Werewolf character? yes plz.

Aquacorde

... to the w o r l d. 🥂

Age 26
Non-binary
Ankh-Morpork
Online now
Posted 2 Days Ago
10,384 posts
15.4 Years
My main plan is p much "finish ur muk anna" so I'm catching up on Journey Optional though I'm hitting a bit of a wall there. The end of the first half is in sight and I want to see it to full completion!! Also I finally tapped smthn out for Beyond and am planning some JP antics to get back into the groove. :> I feel like I should plan some stuff for my character there cause I'm floundering a little.

gimmepie

Age 24
Male
Australia
Seen 11 Minutes Ago
Posted 11 Minutes Ago
20,650 posts
7.6 Years
Right now I'm GMing Gunpowder, Capes, Supremacy and Journey Optional (we can stop pretending The Latter Years is alive lmao). Gunpowder is starting to close in on its conclusion after over two years of activity which is nice, we'll soon be entering our final set of arcs and I'm really excited for that. The hype seems to be coming back a bit for the other participants too.

Capes is getting reopened for new SUs, but it's moving along well enough. We're in the middle of a pretty major plot event and I'm looking forward to seeing how people handle it and the aftermath.

Supremacy and Journey Optional are just casual things for people to enjoy. The schedule for the latter has totally gone to muk though haha, that's why I made Supremacy even more relaxed.

As for what I'm not GMing, I'm in Z and I'm really enjoying it. I hadn't really had much in mind for my character's plot arcs until recently and now that I've got some more defined stuff planned for the future I'm really hyped to get into it. Really enjoying this one right now.

aeternum

Not Suitable For All Ages

Indiana
Seen 20 Hours Ago
Posted July 18th, 2019
13,229 posts
6.7 Years
Gunpowder is as gunpowder always was, but now I've joined up in two new rps; supremacy and Kingmarch. Supremacy is fun, and I really want to keep writing despite the time restraints. I'm actually probably going to do a solo post sometime today just to get something going for myself and come one step closer to getting a new character. Meanwhile, Kingmarch hasn't even started and I'm already plotting out characters I'll interact with, what their importance will be and most of all - how and when they'll meet their end. Because that's obviously the funnest part of it all.

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.

Age 20
Male
The Closet
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted May 17th, 2019
867 posts
5 Years
Gunpowder once people actually post and we move on. Although tbh, I could have had seven mini arcs if I actually bothered to just write for it.
Enjoying "Z" Although i'm taking it waaaay more casually than I normally do. Yet again, its stayed on my weekly to do list so maybe thats a good thing.

I've got a thousand ideas on the backburner, and am presented with about three daily by my lovely other half. So I'll probably end up co gming something at some point. Who knows what the future holds y'know?

Friends for Infinity
Paired to GreyBidoof| Magical Senpai |

"I've learned to be wary of his suggestions... he's consumed my life."

art by the amazing Infinite

jombii

Crobat is ProBat

Male
Philippines
Seen June 28th, 2019
Posted April 13th, 2019
3,414 posts
5.5 Years
Idk what happened to For Supremacy? People were so hyped in the discord chat and it seemed to have died down though.

Still planning on creating more posts for MerkAVA if people don't actually post more. I wouldn't want that certain RP to die.
Advertiser Content