• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Drake

Drake paused at that question. Who was he? Dragon Master? Gym Leader? Pokémon Trainer? Daycare Man? Pokémon Breeder? What did any of that mean? He loved pokemon an tried to take care of them the best way he knew how. Chosen by the Dragon Elder with Lance and Clair, worthy of that lofty title. But it was a title. Odd, he spent so much time focusing on his titles he had forgotten who he was.

"Hm... That is a long and difficult question. Let me give you a shorter answer though... I'm a man that cares about pokemon, and about his friends. Valorie, of course, s included, as are you, Killik, Mana, Lance, Clair, and Asha." he began, realizing just how few people he actually considered friends. Funny that Asha was still a friend... Even after she crushed him like that. "I am a Dragon Master and I run the Daycre Center not too far from here. Valorie is... My student I guess you can say."

Kiki and Jen

Jen made a sort a tch sound, looking moderately annoyed. The boy yelped when the trio began towards them and reverted to a zorua form, who was picked up by Jen.

"Humph, coward. Like I care about your friend, I'm more worried about my own. But why am I wastng time with scrubs like you. I have better things to do with my time. Come Dusk, we're leaving these losers." the ivory haired teenager said, holding her zorua and turning to walk away. Kiki blinked a bit.

"Um... What a jerk..." she mumbled, standing on her own now. She looked around and smiled.

"So where are we? What are we doing here?" she asked with a bright smile, her usual demeanor restored

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ Kiyoko
Pokeball.png
570.png
Lv.6
Cafeteria

Chapter Two: Part Eleven
Cries for Attention

"... Oh." Kiyoko replied rather blankly, and started to suck on his index finger with an empty gaze, as if he were trying to process each and every word, unfamiliar with some of them. "Um..." He started, though trailed off for a few seconds. "Can I be your student too?" He looked up at the guy's face. "Valorie wants to win battles... If not she gets really sad... But if I can win for her she'll be happy, right? Can you teach me?"

Batel

A nothing.
Years
Andrew "Andy" Rede

Andy watched Jen go wordlessly, not having it in him to throw in a last word. He was still /very/ worried about Kiki and looked to her with a worried smile. Taking in how much better she looked, Andy sighed somewhat. Was she really okay, or just pretending to be okay? If anyone knew what it was like to be faking good health, it was Andy. Not wanting to seem like he was angry or anything, Andy instead raised a hand to Kiki's forehead for but a moment before pulling it away again. He wasn't sure what to make of it.

"Are you sure you're okay to walk, Kiki? After a fall like that... Well... A fall... Or wha-" Andy stopped mid-sentence. True to form, Andy had only realized how odd her question was when he was already half-way through a sentence. Andy narrowed his gaze , his eyebrows furrowing. Was she really that out of it? Or was this just Kiki being Kiki? Andy's usual calm and carefree demeanor had begun to drain rapidly from him, leaving a rather grim person that didn't really seem like the boy from before.

"You're joking, right? You don't know where we are...?" Andy's question was rather pointed, and he regretted his tone immediately afterwards, switching back to auto-mode. "I mean... You can't be feeling too fantastic if you can't even remember why we came here so soon after arriving, right...?" Andy was so busy paying attention to Kiki, he didn't realize how hard he was focusing on her well-being. No head-ache showed any sign of itself, yet an eerie presence was now hovering close to Andy, almost indiscernible to any person or pokemon.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alice Crenshaw
Forest

As many could foresee, Jello's attack had no effect. His opponent used Sand Attack combined with gust to counter it, and with Jello's eyes covered with sand and no limbs to brush it off, the windy attack hit the purple ball as if it had been launched right next to him. Alice was getting more and more nervous, and tried to think of a defensive move that would delay her seemingly inevitable -to her- loss.

"Jello, Reflect!" she shouted.

Despite being blinded, Jello used his psychic powers to create a wall of light. Alice hoped that it would help Jello withstand more damage until he could actually strike his foe.

Jimmy Vincent
ER

That Pokémon...Jimmy had never seen it before. He hadn't even heard of a Pokémon named like that. Fennekin, was it? Anyway, Jimmy scratched his head after Rosalyn's question and prepared to answer it.

"Erh, I dunno." he said, "It's, like, rare, and I've never heard of it before. An' I'm sure it's ´pretty pwerful an' whatnot."

The boy looked around vacantly, then turned back to his blonde friend. "Ready to get outta here?" he said. The ER was unsettling to him, as it reminded him of his first day at the Academy: passing out in his first class. Oh, the humiliation. He shook his head as the memories returned.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Valorie Ryder - Cafeteria
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Valorie stared at Mark for a moment. "I guess..." she responded half-heartedly. Wasn't it just every day in the life of a pokemon trainer to challenge the notion of a normal day and find some way to make things interesting? ADVENTUUURE! "You aren't still worried about these rockets, and...--" she started, before realizing that those bullies that had pinned her to the ground probably weren't even on Mark's mind. "Well... I've been thinking of going to Lugia Dorm and trying to purge it of the ghosts that are there. Trying to revive the elite dorm, y'know?~" she offered, seemingly bragging about the notion that she could. Regardless of what happened next, she did have one more question for Mark. This one might hit home a bit harder than previous ones. "So--...What did you call me over for?" she asked. There was a needy zorua that needed her attention somewhere around here, and she didn't have all day.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Shawn watched as the white-haired duo walk off. Good riddance, in his opinion. Braggarts are only useful for one thing: for people to see why they shouldn't be one. Kiki's voice jarred him back to reality. Did she not remember what happened?

He let Kiki go as he talked, "You're in the Lugia dorm. You're here because I wanted you here. Because of me, you fell and hopefully didn't get hurt." As he thought about it, his friends were getting hurt or disabled and he couldn't do anything about it. He turned away, feeling tears forming in his eyes.

"Why don't you two go ahead and go? I still have a pokemon to find..." Shawn said, his voice a little heavier than usual. He looked towards the staircase where he first saw a light, intending to head there.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers - Cafeteria

502.png
571.png
207.png
403.png
633.png

Mana started her story with her mother deceased. Oh Arceus... That truly tortures a child. This affected Kilik greatly. It made him rethink about his parents. His parents aren't here, his father is in the hospital. He's not sure if his father will be okay, but what's important is that his parents are still alive. I guess this is okay.

Anyway, Kilik continued to listen to Mana's story. It seems she has it harder than Kilik does. Her father experimenting on her, then kicking her out. Kilik can count himself lucky. Mana isn't so lucky. Kilik rubbed the back of his head, averting his gaze at Mana. "I'm, sorry. I didn't know you had it rough." He took a sip of his drink. He wanted to change the subject so Mana didn't have to keep talking about her past, but whhat could be interesting to talk about?"

"So, what Pokemon are you hoping to find?" he asked Mana, putting his drink down to eat his grub with a spare hand. Kilik hoped Mana would respond to the new topic. How long is this Thanksgiving anyway? Right now he is wondering where Kiyoko is. He's probably enjoying the food everywhere. The taste was okay.

Years
C.J. Styles
Academy Grounds

"Well, there is a wide variety of Pokemon on this island. They got them here from every Region, might even be a few you've never seen. I'm sure you'll find so new ones with ease." C.J. said. Even he was surprised with the amount of Pokemon he saw since his arrival.

Hmm, Raikou dorm huh? As far as C.J. could recall he hadn't met to many from that dorm. "Honestly, I can't recall meeting anyone from Raikou. I'm in Suicune myself." C.J. stated realizing he wasn't wearing the jacket, must still be in his bag. "The majority of the students are friendly though, I'm sure you'll get along fine. But, in the mean time, I'm happy to help you out. I don't have many friends here yet myself."

Even back home C.J. hadn't had a lot of friends. He didn't get along well with the kids there. Always had something to prove. "We're in the same boat really, I never really hung out with a lot either. Some key friends, gotta admit though, it can get lonely sometimes."

As he continued to walk, the dorms came into view. Beautiful buildings, all of them, though you can tell how the care varies between them. Oh well, what can be done about it? Just then Ax popped out of her PokeBall taking form in time to hang from C.J.'s left shoulder. "Feeling better Ax?" "Axew." she exclaimed excitedly. "This here is Issac and his Turtwig, Trunks. They're new friends of ours." C.J. explained reaching up to rub the Axew's head.

Game_sloth

That guy
Years
  • Age 30
  • AL
  • Seen Aug 17, 2013
Issac Milke - Academy Grounds

"Maybe we can explore soon" Issac responded trying to mask his excitement as he looked around. As the dorms came into view he was completely astounded. I can't believe this is where I will be living. This is all just so wonderful.

"But yeah.. the Raikou dorm. Being a late entry I was unable to take the entrance exam and stuff. They just put me in that one. I don't mind, though. Suicune dorm, huh? That's pretty great. I have heard a lot about of it, the best of the best." Issac said with a feeling of intimidation.

Trunks looked over at the Axew. "Twwwig!" he called as he strutted over to him. "Twig twig twig."

"I sure wish I knew what they talked about." Issac was now peering down at the two pokemon. "I bet they have quite the interesting conversations."

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark shook his head. "The Rockets? Nah. I"m not worried. This school has several professional trainers around! Whatever they got planned we'll be safe from... I hope. Places outside of the grounds are pretty dangerous but I guess that's what you gotta face as a trainer." Mark said. She went on about getting rid of the ghosts from the Lugia dorm. That didn't make Snype too happy but he supposed it didn't belong to the ghosts to begin with... stilll... he didn't want them to just be left out into the streets abandoned! They would look for another home... which could be good or bad...

"I see... well hey good luck on that. Those ghosts won't go out easily. I could try helping out. Snype's been in contact with a few of the ghosts in there." Mark said. Then it hit him. Valorie asked him why he even called her here in the first place. Darnit... it was all or nothing here. He knew very well why he called her over. He had to try...

"Well..." Mark gulped moment. "It's something I've kind of wanted to ask you for awhile... we've been friends for awhile and such... but..." Mark paused for a moment. "...well... I was wondering... if you wanted to... well..." He blushed a bit. "If... you wanted to go out with me..." Mark finally asked. Now he was really nervous. How would Valorie respond to that? He hoped that she would say yes. He PRAYED that she would say yes...

Able turned to Tyro and blinked when he asked her why he didn't have a man. She simply chuckled. "Please. Its enough to have a Trainer holding me back... the only reason I would do that is during mating season." Able said bluntly.

Len closed his eyes and cuddled closely to Diana. "Hmhm... Makes you wonder how this night could get any better..." Len said, relaxing.

Years
C.J. Styles
Outside the Dorms

"Exploring here is always nice. Haven't been everywhere yet but I hope to see it all soon. I'm going to the mountains after class tomorrow, you can come along if you like." C.J. proclaimed. Back to the mountains tomorrow, two Pokemon left for his dream team, one found there. "Or we could go tonight if you want, then again, it's late. I'm sure you want your rest."

As Trunks walked over to Ax, the young Axew jumped down to the ground. "Ax axew." She responded. Roughly translating to 'Hello, how are you?' As she spoke, Ace wondered over as well, though he stayed silent.

"They converse much the same as we do. Sometimes I get more conversation out of them then I do Humans." C.J. stated realizing only afterwards that he'd probably be questioned on it. "Yeah, Suicune is the top tier here now, though Lugia use to be miles above us even. Shame they got run out by the ghosts. If it is ever reopened I intend to try my hand at the entry exams."

Batel

A nothing.
Years
Andrew "Andy" Rede

Andy looked over his shoulder at Shawn. Was it really such a good idea, staying in this rotting old place by himself? Andy sure didn't think so. Shawn was his friend though, so he said nothing that could offend him, instead simply smiling and speaking to him in an encouraging tone. Catches was beside Andy now, giving him an odd look that Andy didn't notice in the slightest, he was far too concentrated on the matters at hand.

"Go get 'em, Shawn. I'll bring Kiki t-" Andy stopped himself short. Again. Where was he going to take Kiki? To his room? He wasn't sure that was such a great idea. Someone could get the /wrong/ idea. And what if Kiki couldn't remember where /her/ dorm was? Letting out a slightly exasperated sigh, Andy looked back to Kiki. "Do you know how to get back to your room Kiki?"

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Kiki

Kiki blinked. Her memory of the past few minutes was kind of foggy, but she felt fine. She looked at Andy and Shawn and giggled.

"I'm fine guys, really! Why wouldn't I be? Oh, my memory? This kind of stuff happens all the time. Iwanna explore!" she said with a happy grin. She wanted to stay here. wit herfriends.

Drake

Drake looked at Kiyoko. He... Wanted to get stronger to help Valorie? Hm... Drake didn't see a problem with helping Kiyoko get stronger.

"Sure Kiyoko. I can help you." he said with a smile. He sat down and smiled, leaning back. He wasn't going to eat yet, he was going to wait for the others to arrive, Well, he might if he got hungry enough. Still, training the zorua would be... difficult. Dark Types were not his specialty. But maybe it would be a good experience.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ Kiyoko
Pokeball.png
570.png
Lv.6
Cafeteria

Chapter Two: Part Twelve
Cries for Attention

"Yay!" Kiyoko nearly hopped down, though stopped himself last-moment, knowing the dangers. "How do I be better? How do I fight? How do I win? How do I-- Ooh!" Kiyoko distractedly turned his attention to the plate full of meat as it was placed on the table. He quickly jumped down and sat down on the table, facing Drake, and picked up a whole steak with both hands. He then opened his mouth wide, revealing the fangs in each corner of the front of his mouth, and took a big bite into the steak, tugging and ripping off a piece (probably too big for him) and chewing it, a slight muffled giggle coming from behind the food. He seemed to really enjoy it, as he chewed and chewed.

∣ Whitney Eli
Pokeball.png
017.png
NoPoke.png
NoPoke.png
NoPoke.png
NoPoke.png
NoPoke.png
Forest

Chapter One: Part Ten
An (Un)Safe Arrival!

"Reflect...?" Whitney seemed bewildered for a moment. "Uh... Glasses?"

"Reflect doubles the user's Defense when the opponent damages the user with a physical move."

"A physical move, huh? Not special attacks? Alright! Pidge, send out another Gust!" On command, the bird flapped her glorious wings again, kicking up a whirlwind of an attack, then aiming it directly at the Solosis.

Game_sloth

That guy
Years
  • Age 30
  • AL
  • Seen Aug 17, 2013
Issac Milke - Outside of Dorms

"I'd love to go tonight. Not really that tired, but I have to get unpacked and all. Not to mention I don't really have any supplies to go out.. no pokeballs or anything. Tomorrow would be great, though. Would still need to hit a mart or something, though." Issac reluctantly stated. He wants nothing more than to see new pokemon, but doesn't want to go without pokeballs. A new team member would be great.

Ike stopped in front of the dorm building with yellow accents about it. It's many windows dark with absence with only a few a few lighted up. "Wow, can't believe this is where I'll be living now." he started, "so much different then my home in Oreburgh."

"Twi-" Trunks began, but stopped as he looked up at his new home.

"And I can't say I have heard anything about the Lugia dorm. Sounds interesting, though."
Haunted?! I will never set foot even close... His mind was wrapped around there being a haunted dorm.. not really noticing the strangeness of the comment C.J. made prior.

Years
C.J Styles
Outside the Dorms

"Well, the mountains are a lot closer to us then Oak Town is. If you like, when we go, I could lend you some supplies and we could go to the Mart afterwords. I have to go to there tomorrow anyway, my parents just bought property over that way." C.J. said. It made more sense to him to do it that way, though it didn't matter. Really it depended on if Issac wanted to borrow supplies before buying his own.

"Anyway, you need to get unpacked, and I have to get changed. When you go into the Dorm there will be another desk, the secretary there will tell you what room is yours. When you're settled, I'll be training out back if you'd like to join me. Never know, there might be some wild Pokemon wondering around." He felt he might be coming off rather pushy or annoying but this was one of the few people he took the time to talk to since his arrival, he needed to establish a friendship of some sort.

"Come on guys, we're going to our room for a few." C.J said to Ace and Ax, who both turned and walked over to him. "You have any questions before I go to my dorm?" He asked, wanting to make sure Isaac was comfortable being on his own for a bit.

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Mana Murasaki
The Espeon girl
At the Cafetaria

196.gif
471.gif

Kilik apologized for not knowing she had it rough but… why would he apologize for that? It's not like he can read minds, right? Mana showed a smile to show it was alright, but still choosed to say it as well. "Don't worry, it's not like you could've known." Mana ate the remaining fish on her plate. Yes… fish… her favorite food and not because she was partly Espeon, she liked fish since she was very small.

Kilik asked her what Pokémon she hoped to get. To be honest, there were many she liked…"Uhm… I would like a Leafeon… and a growlite… and a Zorua…" Mana started her list. "A Poochyena would be nice too." Mana moved her hand to her cheek. "I like cat, fox and wolf-like Pokémon a lot." Mana said at the end when she was finally finished.

"What about you?" Mana asked him as she putted her empty plate on a table, getting herself something to drink. Fox was trying to get attention from Kilik by circling around his legs. He obviously wanted to be patted.

Game_sloth

That guy
Years
  • Age 30
  • AL
  • Seen Aug 17, 2013
Issac Milke - Outside of dorms

"Not that I can think of," Issac responded. "But I will definitely check out back when I am settled to see if you're still back there. Thank you for everything. And that sounds fine for tomorrow. I'll reimburse you when we go to Oak Town!"

Issac started to reach for the door. "Wait" He drew his hand back.
"Let me register you in my Xtransiever" he said as he dropped his duffel bag and grabbed it from a side pocket in his backpack, extending it towards C.J.

"Out of curiosity, Will I have a room mate or is it separate rooms for each Raikou member?"
Trunks kind of cocked his head at this comment. "Twwwiig?"

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Valorie Ryder - Cafeteria
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Valorie opened her mouth to comment on Mark helping at Lugia dorm but closed it in slow motion when he asked her that fateful question. Gosh Mark! Where did that come from?! So sudden!! Sarcasm aside, Valorie didn't know how to handle this. Guilt riddled her expression and she dropped he gaze. "I--...Mark." she said in a quiet tone that suggested she was at a loss for words. In contrast to this however she continued in a more apologetic tone. "I... really like you too, but I can't..." she started. The words felt forced, and and resented having to say them the moment they left her mouth. The bitter dark side of monogamy sunk it's teeth into her mood. "I--I..." she continued, hesitating a brief moment before blurting out the following in two short bursts. "There's some one else. I promised my heart to Selene..!" she explained. Ouch. It couldn't have felt good knowing your female rival had managed to turn your female love interest gay for them before you'd gotten a chance. Mark could've never known that it was actually the other way around, that Valorie had made the advance. Sadly, it also wouldn't occur to Valorie to explain this either.

Years
C.J. Styles
Outside the Dorms

As C.J. readied his Xtransceiver he answered Issacs last question. "Well I've never been in Raikou. In Suicune we have our own rooms, equipped with a bathroom and a small sitting area. I'd imagine Raikou is the same, maybe a bit lower quality stuff if any difference."

Once they finished registering each other in their respective Xtrasceivers C.J. turned to walk to the Suicune dorm. "I'll see you in a little while, if I'm not out back when you get there just contact me tomorrow and we'll meet up." C.J. said as he started walking off.

~~~

After a couple minutes he was standing outside the huge blue building that is the Suicune Dorm. C.J. opened the doors and went inside, up to his second floor room. He threw his bag on the chair beside his door and walked over to his dresser opening it to get some new clothes.

He laid the clothes on his bed and went to take a shower. After a few minutes he emerged cleaned of the blood and dirt that covered his arms and legs prior. "Ready to go guys?" C.J asked as he changed into his fresh clothes. "Yeah, we're ready." Ace responded. "Good." C.J. picked up his supplies bag and saw his TM Case sitting there on the chair. Maybe we can get some use out of that too. He threw the bag over his shoulder and picked up the TM Case.

C.J. walked out the door, heading to the back of the dorms. Hopefully Issac wasn't there and gone already.

Last edited:
Back