• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HEY IM NEW

Years
Hey everyone! I'm Farrah, just joined last week. Been a Pokémon fan since about 2002 (was an avid player up until about 2011, Ruby, FireRed and Diamond are my favorite games) and I'm looking forward to meeting like-minded people on here!

I am also here in part because of a school research assignment for class - I'm a junior at NYU taking a Social Media Networking class that requires me to enter an online community - hope that's cool with everybody :)

P.S: To this day, I have not yet finished Pokémon Sun. Does that make me a bad person

P.P.S: I dressed up as a team magma grunt for Halloween last year, not sure how to post the image though lol but I promise it was great!

Last edited:
Years
That's awesome! I live in NY and work at City College in Uptown Manhattan. Always awesome when you find people on the forum that aren't too far from you. Welcome Farrah, nice to meet you <3

lmao you should finish Sun at least, or perhaps go for USUM if you're more interested in the sequels at this point, especially since they have more features.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Welcome to PC!

A social media networking class sounds really interesting! I live near NYC and have some friends that go to NYU.

Hope you end up sticking around, even when the class ends!

Back