• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Good evening, everyone!

Years
Hello, everyone.

I'm just some schmuck who after a good long while of lurking, has decided to take a step forward and join up.

What more can I say about myself? Been into Pokémon for a good nineteen years of my life, starting with Pokémon Blue, starting with Squirtle, then as the years gone by, beginning with water-type starters, each and every generation.

Another game series I enjoy is Metroid, finding myself enjoying many hacks for Super Metroid, finding myself going for a personal best in Super Metroid Arcade, as well as Item Randomizers on occasion. Also looking forward to when we hear more about Metroid Prime 4.

I guess that is pretty much all I can say about myself. Hope everyone has a great evening, here.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Hello! Welcome!

That's a pretty neat trend you made by picking the water starter for every generation. There are a lot of good ones!

Hope to see you around~

Years
Squirtle is a cutie....<3 Wartortle is one of my overall favorites, he is just awesome. Welcome Yvejuzul, nice to meet you! I hope you will have a splendid time here =)

Years
Hey! I totally pick a water-type starter each generation too!
Squirtle is a staple, but Mudkip for me has been my favorite starter by faaaaaar.
Where do you stand on Blastoise vs. Swampert?

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Hi farrah welcome to PC and it is nice to see you have joined Discord already ^_^

Years
Where do you stand on Blastoise vs. Swampert?

I like to believe both are quite good. Blastoise has quite some capable defenses, which can be rather useful for causing burns or Toxic, depending on what moves one has, and protecting all the while to potentially mess an opponent over.

Swampert can also do well. I think Curse and Avalanche with a careful nature can be useful for quite some things, here and there. Only thing that would make it even greater was if it had a recovery move not named Rest.

Back