• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Agent9

You could care less....
Years
pokechampionsteven said:
i have shiny ferlagator and shiny caterpie thanks everyone good luck on your

hunts peace

Um, did you not understand MM's post? He said list all the shinies you have.

Your saying you have:

Pidgeotto, Bellsprout, Feraligatr, Caterpie, Dragonite, Charmander

And from what you requested from yuor request at a card:
Lotad, and Bagon.

And from what you requested for your 2nd SHC card:
Rayquaza, Ralts, Trapinch, Seedot, Spinda, and Torchic.

ANd when you asked to be a member:Rayquaza, Kyogre, Groudon, Roselia, Dratini, and Geodude.

And when you requested a card way back when:
Deoxys, Venusaur, and Blastoise, Dragonite.

ANd when you posted again to join:
Articuno, Zapdos, Charizard, Aggron, Venusaur

Wow. 26 pokemon that are shiny. And each time you posted, they were all different, except Dratini. WHich I think is the only one you have.

This was all you had to do. Rule #2 That Aaryn posted.

2-The only thing you have to do to join this club is garauntee youll hunt for shinies

Last edited:
Years
i give you da shiny marill i got tired of looking for the ralts in my emerald and i was like "i better actually play" because ive been hunting since i started it and then after wally caught his ralts i went out and was running to petalburg woods and i saw it was level 5 it was beautiful i hit it with treekos pound and i threw a pokeball and caught it. yay for me

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
i live in the bx so the ny pokemon center is only two train stops away , if you're ever in the city pm me so we can trade or sumn
^ ^
( O.O )

~wants shiny maril bad~

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
a strong trainer of course you can work on other things lol shiny hunting isnt suposed to own your life jus as long as u hunt every now and then

haunter master um im not sure but ppl come from MA all the time to the city only takes like an hour or two on the train from there so if u have spare time on a weekend look it up and then pm me

Agent9

You could care less....
Years
A Strong Trainer! said:
Cool so does that mean i can be member of the club? If got a shinie Wishmur, and i saw a shinie Pelliper in the Battle tower! arg!! im never doin the battle tower again! =P

Um.....well actually, you have to be admitted by one of the co-owners: Lady Demoonica Darkmoon, ryan, Metal Mario, Runasutaru, and Aaryn.

Haunter Master, and I think Shido, keep the NY discussion to PM's. Stops Spam.. ^_^

No luck on hunting.

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
im not a owner so i cant let you in but it doesnt matter if you have a shiny or not just make sure you dont lie about getting one , everyone here is respected as hunter even if you dont have a shiny .

long as you follow the rules im sure one of the co / owners will let you in

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
depends on the shiny you want , you can breed ( blegh so depressingly long ) for any specific pokemon you want or you can walk around in grass or water or caves for a shiny you want that appears in that area or you can save in front of a pokemon and jus keep resetting for it till it comes out shiny like for instance when you start a new game in rub sap or em save infront of the bag with the starters then just keep sending out say mudkip if it doesnt appear shiny reset and throw the pick mudkip again . but a shiny is never garunteed you have a 1 in 8000 sumn chance of find a shiny so patience is key

Agent9

You could care less....
Years
shido said:
depends on the shiny you want , you can breed ( blegh so depressingly long ) for any specific pokemon you want or you can walk around in grass or water or caves for a shiny you want that appears in that area or you can save in front of a pokemon and jus keep resetting for it till it comes out shiny like for instance when you start a new game in rub sap or em save infront of the bag with the starters then just keep sending out say mudkip if it doesnt appear shiny reset and throw the pick mudkip again . but a shiny is never garunteed you have a 1 in 8000 sumn chance of find a shiny so patience is key
Actually, to be specific, 1/8192 chance of finding them. But even after that. There's still that same chance of finding a shiny.

Years
pokechampionsteven said:
i have shiny ferlagator and shiny caterpie thanks everyone good luck on your

hunts peace
Note the post above:

Feraligatr master said:
I just checked th shiny dex,im amazed im the only one with sj=hiny feraligatr here *Faints* anyway i also noticed no one has shiny caterpie so i min=ght egg hatch the Caterpiller like pokemon Anyway no sudowoodo luck,i might start over on emerald and save this time in front of the battle frontier sudowoodo. Good luck everyone.

~Fm~
OMG, the pkmaster alarms are sounding! pokechampionsteven, you just took the names of two of the Pokémon mentioned in the previous post and claimed to have had them. This is a classic example of type 1 pkmaster behaviour. If that's not a giveaway, I don't know what is. Technically, I can't refute it, so I'll just hold you to these claims. Considering the specific instructions I gave in response to your previous post:

MetalMario said:
Is that all you have? Pidgeotto, Bellsprout, and Dratini? If you don't correct this in your next post, but claim to have owned something else for a while later on, you'll be placed on parole. Please stop ignoring me. You're possibly violating club rules and may be at risk of expulsion, so it'd be in everyone's favour for you to answer my questions.
If you claim to have anything else shiny predating yesterday, when I wiped your slate clean for the second time, you will be placed on parole.

... *checks request thread*
... *checks dates of posts*
Well then, that settles it. pokechampionsteven, you're on club parole. It'd be in your best interest to listen next time.

Agent9 said:
Um, did you not understand MM's post? He said list all the shinies you have.

Your saying you have:

Pidgeotto, Bellsprout, Feraligatr, Caterpie, Dragonite, Charmander

And from what you requested from yuor request at a card:
Lotad, and Bagon.

And from what you requested for your 2nd SHC card:
Rayquaza, Ralts, Trapinch, Seedot, Spinda, and Torchic.

ANd when you asked to be a member:Rayquaza, Kyogre, Groudon, Roselia, Dratini, and Geodude.

And when you requested a card way back when:
Deoxys, Venusaur, and Blastoise, Dragonite.

ANd when you posted again to join:
Articuno, Zapdos, Charizard, Aggron, Venusaur

Wow. 26 pokemon that are shiny. And each time you posted, they were all different, except Dratini. WHich I think is the only one you have.

This was all you had to do. Rule #2 That Aaryn posted.

2-The only thing you have to do to join this club is garauntee youll hunt for shinies
Thanks for mini-co-ownering. (if that's a word o_0) What you said is right, and I have the complete list, myself, but I gave him a reprieve, dropping all those past claims. (a reprieve which he just wasted, anyway.. u.u)

Back