• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen You can only have one pokemon.

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Just like VisionofMilotic's thread, but here you claim a gen 2 mon until all 100 are taken and then if you're too late, well looks you'll have to try your luck with another region when this one closes.

I am in charge of the Johto bureaucracy here, I have kicked out all non gen 2 pokemon out of my region and you now can only have one Johto pokemon.

dibs on Qwilfish.

Edit:

List

Spr_2c_153.png
#153 Bayleef - LusoTrainer
Spr_2c_164.png
#164 Noctowl - Kuzehiko
Spr_2c_182.png
#182 Bellossom - Ash
Spr_2c_184.png
#184 Azumarill - Brendino
Spr_2c_197.png
#197 Umbreon - Yue Han
Spr_2c_206.png
#206 Dunsparce - Aslan
Spr_2c_208.png
#208 Steelix - CodeHelmet
Spr_2c_211.png
#211 Qwilfish - me
Spr_2c_214.png
#214 Heracross - GreenLegend56
Spr_2c_215.png
#215 Sneasel - icycatelf
Spr_2c_225.png
#225 Delibird - Oakesy
Spr_2c_230.png
#230 Kingdra - VisionofMilotic
Spr_2c_232.png
#232 Donphan - Enpatsu Shakugan
Spr_2c_239.png
#239 Elekid - The Best there was
Spr_2c_248.png
#248 Tyranitar - Caite-chan
Spr_2c_249.png
#249 Lugia - Nah
Spr_2c_251.png
#251 Celebi - colours

Last edited:

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Technically I could go with Togekiss being that its the final evolution of Togepi and Togetic. However, I'm going to go with Steelix. Jasmine for the win! Having said that, someone's going to claim Miltank due to Whitney.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Damn that's a hard one and someone already took Steelix.

Tyranitar for me then. :D

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Lugia.

It does both water travel and air travel so I'm good to go anywhere

and in Gen 2 Aeroblast has the best animation and makes the sexiest sound (which it shares with Gen 2 Hyper Beam) so that's a plus

icycatelf

Alex
Years
Oh noes! My baby Dunsparce has already been claimed...! T_T

I guess my runner-up choice would be Sneasel. It's a pretty cool design and I loves me some Ice-Types! Sneasel and Weavile also remind me a bit of my fantasy OC that my username references (in that they're part-cat*, have tribal-inspired designs, and wield icy powers/claws—Weavile even has the elf-like ears!) Some of its Pokédex entries describe it as cruel and conniving, but I think we can agree that not all individuals would be prone to the same habits and personalities, given Natures and characteristics.

(*Yes, Sneasel and Weavile are part-cat! Not only was Weavile featured in an official cat Pokémon product line at one point, but "Cat Purr" was even the name of an attack on a Japanese Sneasel card.)

Now if we could choose any unclaimed Pokémon that occurs in Johto, my choice may be different.

Last edited:
Years
I think I came just in time. I can adopt Kingdra still right?

Its got a great typing for its generation. The only super-effective moves against it are Dragon, and since Kingdra is the only gen 2 dragon pokemon it has no competition left apart from itself. It will be easier playing through Johto without facing Lance's Dragonites.

Back