• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your guilty pleasure?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Dec 9, 2020
Playing Pokemon games and beeing in this forum, since I'm supposed to be an adult and do something productive

Star Arcana

Hope springs eternal
Years
One just came up today: Build a Bear. I'm so far out of their target demographic, but I really like the store atmosphere and their plushies. I've seen couples and childless adults (though they may have a kid or are buying for a kid, but still) in there as well, so at least I'm not the only one.

Even more shamelessly, I got my friend into BaB as well cx

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
brushing my cat

my cat going brrp

chasing my cat around the house

sniffing people (w/ consent)
One just came up today: Build a Bear. I'm so far out of their target demographic, but I really like the store atmosphere and their plushies. I've seen couples and childless adults (though they may have a kid or are buying for a kid, but still) in there as well, so at least I'm not the only one.

Even more shamelessly, I got my friend into BaB as well cx

yes yes

Last edited:

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
Years
Sucking on pacifiers/dummys

Its very comforting and I used to have a decent excuse but now that I'm out of that culture its just a guilty pleasure.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
It used to be listening to rap, but I do it openly now

Probably looking at memes. I never bring them up outside of the internet, if someone else does I pretend to be confused, even though I know fully what their talking about.

an illegible mess.

[i]i'll make [b]tiny changes[/b] to earth.[/i]
Years
listening to bluegrass music is a huuuuge guilty pleasure of mine. i usually tell people i hate that kind of music because i don't want to embarrass myself, but i'm a sucker for it.

other things? uh, well, i watch those stupid meme/vine/cringe compilations on youtube sometimes. i also watch those clickbait countdown videos that usually deal with like. the paranormal or conspiracy theories. my youtube suggestions are a mess.

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
Years
I treat myself by tuning into a certain "controversial" pastor on YouTube every Monday and Wednesday (Sunday and Monday for y'all in the States). I don't agree with everything he preaches, but I'll say this, once you take your time to listen to his sermons, he actually makes a lot of sense.

Back