• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The User Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
Thanks Kostas for a great 51 weeks (rip just short of our modaversary) modding PokeAni together, thoroughly enjoyed it. And cheers Daily Staff for the solid year and a half too, particularly bobandabill and Hiroshi Sotomura, keep producing top notch articles! You guys have been working crazy hard in the lead-up and release of USUM and should be proud of what's been produced. :)

Last edited:

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
Years
I'd like to appreciate:

Limey-chan for being a good friend and a fun person to chat with. What a nice buddy. <3
Tsutarja for letting me know of the existence of this very cute avatar I'm using right now and for being generally an amazing person.

Last but not least, I'd like to appreciate purplecicada for keeping me company, for always being there when I needed her and for all the love she gives me every day. There are no words that are able to describe how much I love you. ♥

Last edited:
Years
Noa~~ for always being here, geniuenly caring for me and being cutest pair ever <3

I could not ask for a more awesome friend than you in PC. {^ . ^}

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
Alright really quick and short appreciation for a bunch of people in no particular order. (jk it's alphabetical order)

Avara: absolute belter x
Bela: you're super flattering and ilu
colours: awesome weeb buddy and you made me feel like my job isnt complete shit
FBI: jimmy's gym
Fletch: hej to my favorite birb and official smt sensei
Her: top tier memes, references, and AAAAAAA
Hiroshi Sotomura: i like your merson cave
[supporter]Limey-chan[/supporter]: my clone
Mateo: made me feel super welcome when i returned from my hiatus
purplecicada: my bff trash buddy
[supporter]Rabinov[/supporter]: ilu and your pumpkin spice flavored memes
Rainbow: you're bae. quack
Sheep: i love spamming each other's profiles with VMs. bnha buddy <3 THAT NEW CHAPTER THO
stars: your personality rivals the fluffiness of your kittens (send more kitty snaps)
TY: Banned buddy. I miss you and you need to visit more
Wobb: no u

Also a shout-out to all those I talk to regularly in Discord (specifically the rom-hacking crew and especially those in Duck Communism, some of whom I'm still getting to know and I'm super excited about getting to know. You guys know who you are <3), those I've played CAH with, and ... honestly if I interacted with you at all ever. You're all incredible people and I'm lucky to have met each and every one of you.
I hope I didn't miss anyone. I kind of did this on a whim a bit, but I sincerely love each and every one of you <3
Thanks for making this one hell of an experience. (this sounds like a farewell letter but it's not LOL)

Last edited:

Blah

Free supporter
Years
Alright really quick and short appreciation for a bunch of people in no particular order.

Avara: absolute belter x
Bela: you're super flattering and ilu
colours: awesome weeb buddy and you made me feel like my job isnt complete ****
FBI: jimmy's gym
Fletch: hej to my favorite birb and official smt sensei
Her: top tier memes, references, and AAAAAAA
Hiroshi Sotomura: i like your merson cave
[supporter]Limey-chan[/supporter]: my clone
Mateo: made me feel super welcome when i returned from my hiatus
purplecicada: my bff trash buddy
[supporter]Rabinov[/supporter]: ilu and your pumpkin spice flavored memes
Rainbow: you're bae. quack
Sheep: i love spamming each other's profiles with VMs. bnha buddy <3 THAT NEW CHAPTER THO (ALSO HOW DO I MAKE YOUR COLOR ACCURATE?)
stars: your personalities rivals the fluffiness of your kittens (send more kitty snaps)
TY: Banned buddy. I miss you and you need to visit more
Wobb: no u

Also a shout-out to all those I talk to regularly in Discord (specifically the rom-hacking crew and especially those in Duck Communism, some of whom I'm still getting to know and I'm super excited about getting to know. You guys know who you are <3), those I've played CAH with, and ... honestly if I interacted with you at all ever. You're all incredible people and I'm lucky to have met each and every one of you.
I hope I didn't miss anyone. I kind of did this on a whim a bit, but I sincerely love each and every one of you <3
Thanks for making this one hell of an experience. (this sounds like a farewell letter but it's not LOL)

Disturbed: Mountains

Years
This year brought me a bit of nice, real people I met here, they know who they are. Shoutout to them.

Happy new year 2018 or something,

I'm not going to hit 3000, don't count on that.

Last edited:

L'Belle

I am beauty!
Years
I want to appreciate the entire Roleplay and Mafia subforum. The past few months have been a very trying time for me, I had to deal with depression and stuff, and just chatting with everyone on discord, and rping and playing mafia with everyone has made my day many times :) I love everyone of you! Special mentions to Kitty, Gimmepie, Nicki, Sawsbuck, Miah, Kiyotaka Ishimaru, Nakuzami, Synth, Megaman, Axel, but pretty much everyone else on the subforums too! <3

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Shout outs to everyone in the Video Games, Entertainment & Media, Off-Topic, and The Underground sections. Thanks for a great 2017, and here's to an even better 2018, right here, on some of the best forums for making friends around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back