• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Kayla's Official New Trade Thread-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyro da Infernape

Pokemon Junkie -.-
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 24, 2010
well i only have a shiny one.
im getting it from my friend x_X.

glad to help -^_^-
enjoy!
thanks for my gyrados<3

meh ok ill have to catch one -.- (well lotad) hmm got a leafeon im tired of breeding ill pay you the same legends

ezekiel112

currently inactive battler
Years
ive got a female sceptile, heracross, wobufett, tyranitar female, electrike female, happiny, smeargle with sketch, female infernape, spinda, phione, poliwrath, ditto, teddiursa with fake tears for breeding, female blaziken, arceus from a friend, gengar, a gts blissey, a garchomp, 2 castforms a pinsir, japanese ninjask, bred lapras, hammer arm- bred lickilicky, zapdos, moltres, drifblim, a female level 1 riolu UT modest, natu, luxray, cherubi, spoink, rhyperior and palkia =/ thats it

Pyro da Infernape

Pokemon Junkie -.-
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 24, 2010
well i only have a shiny one.
im getting it from my friend x_X.

glad to help -^_^-
enjoy!
thanks for my gyrados<3

ive got a female sceptile, heracross, wobufett, tyranitar female, electrike female, happiny, smeargle with sketch, female infernape, spinda, phione, poliwrath, ditto, teddiursa with fake tears for breeding, female blaziken, arceus from a friend, gengar, a gts blissey, a garchomp, 2 castforms a pinsir, japanese ninjask, bred lapras, hammer arm- bred lickilicky, zapdos, moltres, drifblim, a female level 1 riolu UT modest, natu, luxray, cherubi, spoink, rhyperior and palkia =/ thats it
id be intrested in your sceptile

Years
Hey Kayla! I'm interested in making a deal with you for a Bulbasaur, a Treeko, a Mudkip, a Cyndaquil, and your Mew. You can look through my trade thread to see if you're interested in anything.

Oh, quick question. Are your level 100's EV trained?

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
Hey Kayla! I'm interested in making a deal with you for a Bulbasaur, a Treeko, a Mudkip, a Cyndaquil, and your Mew. You can look through my trade thread to see if you're interested in anything.

Oh, quick question. Are your level 100's EV trained?
umm im not sure of the whole EV thing..
O_O.
rofl.
ahh you have a palkia
and u need a cloner.
im a cloner
and i want palkia
ROFL xD

Years
  • Age 83
  • Seen Nov 8, 2013
shiny snubbull for shiny mareep?

but can i also trade something for your shiny regirock and giratina? check my thread...

Years
  • Age 83
  • Seen Nov 8, 2013
we can trade in a few mins lol, if you end up trading giratina/regirock :P

Years
sorry to bother you

hi
i was interested in the following shiny pokemon

lapras
typhlosion
glaceon
frosslass