• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: best coast california

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crux

Evermore
Years
Well Scyke'd, that was thoroughly depressing.
Anyway, I don't have a girlfriend either. It's not really top priority right now, though.

How's my year been so far?
Geez, man, don't you think it's a little early for that?

Years
It's never really too early to talk about how your year has been, really.. at least assuming you've had a change in lifestyle. I started college, which is a major change.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Tch, well who'd have ever thought that so many of us Pokemon fans would be single? (Am I allowed to tease you guys if I'm in the same boat?)

My life changes too much for me to be able to have much to say about how my year has been so far. Change isn't always a bad thing, though.
One of the better parts of this year? I finished my first successful IV breed on X/Y ( 31/x/31/31/31/31 serene grace Togepi). :D I actually got two with those IVs, but one has Hustle, so he'll stick around for breeding instead.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
My 2014 has been good so far. Better than the beginning of 2013 which started with a car accident. I started college after 2 years of not going to any school. It's only been my 2nd day as of yesterday, but it's been nice so far. My oral communications class is fun since we've got a class clown who makes it entertaining.

Crux

Evermore
Years
It's because playing Pokémon makes you beautiful. Which makes people either jealous, or intimidated.
I think we all can agree that it's like being trapped in a lonely, sexy prison.

Yeah, I'd definitely choose college over a car crash any year...
Glad to hear you've been doing good Aaron!

Geez, that's the third time I've made that reference and nobody's got it! Don't any of you watch Adventure Time?!

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
No.
I myself have never watched it. I seen ads here and there, back when I watched Pokemon, and it didn't exactly seem appealing to me. x; I'll stick with Death Note. I also need to dig up the Fullmetal Alchemist anime...I've been reading the manga, and I like it so far.

Crux

Evermore
Years
I've seen some of Fullmetal Alchemist, both the original anime, and Brotherhood. If you want one that's closer to the manga then you should definitely watch Brotherhood.

I myself generally watch/read comedy, slice of life, or action anime/manga, but have not been unknown to watch/read the occasional darker one, such as Rabbit Doubt, Elfen Lied, or Monster.
I've also got a weak spot for mystery.

Never seen Death Note, though...

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
It's because playing Pokémon makes you beautiful. Which makes people either jealous, or intimidated.
I think we all can agree that it's like being trapped in a lonely, sexy prison.
Many things went through my mind that I don't want to think about when I read that.

Yeah, I'd definitely choose college over a car crash any year...
As if it was a choice. lmfao love your humor ;D

Anime for me can be summed up with Pokémon, InuYasha, and Fruits Basket. That's it.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Both of you need to go watch Death Note right now. :D It's surprisingly like the manga, to the point of some scenes being word-for-word the same. I'm up to 8 in the manga, though I'm not sure how far into the anime I am. I often don't have the free time to watch it. When I do, though, it's pretty awesome to get to spend my morning drinking tea and watching Death Note. <3

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I've seen the movie once, but never the anime. Someday though, I will. Are there any differences (in plot) between these two?

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I still need to finish Death Note only seen bits and pieces of it.

I myself generally watch/read comedy, slice of life, or action anime/manga, but have not been unknown to watch/read the occasional darker one, such as Rabbit Doubt, Elfen Lied, or Monster.
I've also got a weak spot for mystery.

One of my favorite slice of life/Comedy anime is Lucky Star. So hilarious. If you haven't seen it you should.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
My sister loves Death Note; she used to re watch the movie over and over again awhile back. I never got into it personally; cool concept though.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
All of your sisters are awesome. X}
I've never seen any of the movies...just watched the anime and read the manga. At this point, my two favorite characters are already dead. u_u

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Been hearing people talk about this movie a lot, but I never got to watch it though. ):

Honest

Hi!
Years
It's simply fantastic. Arguably one of the best Disney movies in a very long time. Might actually review it for 2013 In Review, didn't realize it came out so long ago. D:

also, im about to cry, just found out my favorite band ever is disbanding. =(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back