• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2012 Survivor's Party @ Drakow's House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Hey guys I made a pumpkin!

Spoiler:

edit: wait did i just accidentally like my own post?

Last edited:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I'm probably sleeping. Maybe having some hard cider.

And one fun-sized Snicker's.

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
Years
For the past two years now, I've been doing nothing on Halloween but stay home and watch horror movies. This year is different. Some friends of mine and I have decided to go out dressed in the most ridiculous costumes we can think of (one of my friends is dressing up as Santa). Heres a picture of the costume I'm using (its not me in the picture though. Its seems every sort of camera I own is having some sort of problem, even my phone):
Spoiler:

Years
Halloween is a candy holiday so you have to fill up on calories that way.
Forget Halloween, I'm personally waiting for tomorrow. The day after Halloween. Candy sales oh yeah.

We'll be stocking up on candy here like nobody's business! Hopefully.

I'm sitting here doing my normal stuff tonight. No trick or treaters in this apartment complex whoo.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Happy Halloween, people! :) Although I personally don't celebrate this festival myself, I hope all activities you guys have planned run smoothly. (The 31st of October was yesterday for me actually, haha.) Enjoy yourselves and collect lots of candy!

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I kind of wish I had plans for tonight. Maybe I can get some discounted candy.

All I did today was watch TV.

But Happy Halloween everyone! Hope it was fun and you were safe,

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I stayed home and handed out candy to the neighborhood kids. It was time to pass the torch, you know? I think I got about 20 kids this year, which is the highest number in a long time...

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
I was at work... and since I work at Kumon (like tutoring place), we of course got no kids who want to come as most of them just picked up their work/assignments then left. It was a great time to catch up on office duties and I kind of liked it lol.

At home, apparently we got *zero* kids... We did turn on the lights even though we were too lazy to put up decorations or anything lol. What to do with all the chocolate... >_>;

Years
I stayed home and handed out candy this year (just getting over the flu, so I didn't feel like doing to much). We bought enough candy for about 100 kids, even though we only average about 60-70 each year. Unless there are some really late stragglers, it looks like we only had 9 kids show up this year, which is a pretty disappointing turnout. Oh well, more leftover candy for me.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
Halloween just isn't a thing in New Zealand??????? There were some kids who turned up at our door, but we just gave them a few bits of candy from our tiny stash and sent them on their way. It's nowhere as big as it is in America, you Americans are crazy.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
Halloween just isn't as big of a thing these days as it used to be. I remember back in the day, we would always have tons of people come knocking on our door and there would hardly be any candy left by the time I got home from trick or treating (which was usually around 11:30 at night) and tons of kids would be flocking the streets. These days, that's hardly the case. There's maybe one or two people walking down the street when I look out of the window and we haven't had anyone knock on our door (maybe it's because we moved?) in two years. Not a soul!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back