• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Call of Duty Discussion

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
After seeing that i can say im definetly getting Ghosts... Geez it looks so good and the new features i see looks sick.

My only qualm with the game is the gritty style of the graphics. I wish it was "brighter". I just looks like MW3 again. "LOOKS" clearly it isn't the same game. (Thank god)

TY

My only qualm with the game is the gritty style of the graphics. I wish it was "brighter". I just looks like MW3 again. "LOOKS" clearly it isn't the same game. (Thank god)

I cant quite tell that since i dont have MW3 anymore so i have no idea what it looked like (or i just could play MW2 since MW3 looked a lot like MW2)

T!M

Years
I cant quite tell that since i dont have MW3 anymore so i have no idea what it looked like (or i just could play MW2 since MW3 looked a lot like MW2)

That's true. I was more or less comparing the graphics to Black Ops 1 and 2 which have brighter more colorful graphics.

TY

The only problem that makes me not play CoD so often is the huge ammount of kids that rage/insult or even scream when they die...

This video shows kinda how bad kids can be in CoD. Warning though, you might wanna put your volume down greatly... This kid screams loudly O_o

T!M

Years
On XBL if you go to preferences there an option to turn the voice volume down so all you hear is the game and none of the children whining like little girls.

TY

The only option for PS3 is just to mute them, havent seen anything with turning voice volume down. And i often forget to mute everyone

TY

Well i have to agree, but there are some occasions some kids just freak out that you just want to do it over and over.... im so evil >.>

TY

RPG blasting them over and over or even worse... Knifing them in Gun Game xD

TY

You would not wanna face me in CoD... I dont play too serious and mostly grab idiotic weapons lol

TY

Exactly... Thats how i would play. Running around with a RPG/AT4 (since i mostly play MW2 =P) and running Scavenger... My day is complete :D

Last edited:
Reactions: T!M
Years
My go-to noobazoid class was always Grenade Launchers and RPGs w/ Danger Close. Explosive fun for everyone >:3

T!M

Years
What Would You Do? | Black Ops II (Spoilers)

In the mission "Time & Fate" Frank Woods tells David Mason (The Main protagonist) how

Spoiler:

David questions Wood's motive as to why he would do this and finally asks

Spoiler:

Warning BIG spoilers below

Spoiler:

To Mason, Woods tells him why he "lost his stuff" when he saw Menendez and thew the grenade.

Spoiler:

And that's the focus of the thread. In this situation, where your teams life would be in your hands. Would you sacrifice their lives for the safety of your country. Or would break to save their lives and compromise your country's overall safety.

The Thoughts In My Brain That Made This Thread
Spoiler:

TY

I was playing MW2 just for fun yesterday, and somehow i achieved a what people call a "quad feed kill" with my P90. I didnt realise till some guy screamed i got one. Im not really into things like that but it was pretty funny it happened to me when i just didnt played serious at all

Years
I find that, at most times, Call of Duty is unfair in that it always puts me against all the prestige masters and those people who spend their entire lives playing this game. I just played for about an hour and I lost EVERY single match. Which NEVER happens. So, my question is, does anyone ever criticize the matchmaking system or find that they always get paired unevenly in a match (whether it's aligned to your side or the enemy)?

T!M

Years
I find that, at most times, Call of Duty is unfair in that it always puts me against all the prestige masters and those people who spend their entire lives playing this game. I just played for about an hour and I lost EVERY single match. Which NEVER happens. So, my question is, does anyone ever criticize the matchmaking system or find that they always get paired unevenly in a match (whether it's aligned to your side or the enemy)?

I've just stopped playing Black Ops 2 online altogether. That game is beyond broken and Snipers are king.

Plus the Killstreak requirements are absolutely outlandish.

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2013
MW2 was the only one that I felt I had to keep playing because it was so fun

Reactions: T!M
Back