• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

scotchkorean27

Programmer/Pastry Enthusiast
Years
I've been lately playing:
Etrian Odyssey Untold 2 - I'm hysterically underleveled right now which is kind of a problem
Dragon Quest 8 (iOS port) - Also hysterically underleveled (when I got to Dhoulmagus I was level 20 -.-)
Touhou 15 - AMERICA CLOWN BOSS
Skyrim - Modded to death because why not?

Years
I still have to wait like five months for Untold 2, I guess I should just be glad the wait for Etrian Mystery Dungeon is nearly over.

I've been playing Metroid Prime 2: Echoes. Got the Annihilator Beam. Dark world stuff has become tedious and boring, not that it was very interesting to begin with. It's a good game but it's not on the god tier with Prime 1 and never will be.

Years
I was playing some Evolve. Bought it way back in February but forgot about it. Trying to spend time on it now. xD (But Destiny and Halo is calling for me strongly... Send help, please ;-;)

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
I just got Rocket League, and wow is it fun. I just wanted a game to mindlessly play in my free time, but I didn't expect to be sucked into the action like this.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Dark Souls - Prepare to Die Edition
Just the final boss left to deal with. That guy, and the dlc bosses. Then I'll have beat apparently one of the most difficult games ever :'D

Also, started Metal Gear Solid V - The Phantom Pain just today. Graphics look great and the game runs fine even on my piss poor laptop lol.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Dark Souls - Prepare to Die Edition
Just the final boss left to deal with. That guy, and the dlc bosses. Then I'll have beat apparently one of the most difficult games ever :'D

Also, started Metal Gear Solid V - The Phantom Pain just today. Graphics look great and the game runs fine even on my piss poor laptop lol.

mannakete

exec hymme Holy=Judgment sos yor
Years
Fangames: Pokemon Ethereal Gates, Uncommon Time, Hiraeth

Official Games: Fire Emblem Sacred Stones, Tales of Eternia.
Slowly. Very slowly. I'm just buying time until Zestiria's release in October tbh.
(If mobile counts, I have 2 Tales of Asteria accounts going strong

Years
I am currently playing...
- Splatoon (This game has taken over my life)
- Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword
- Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls

pkmin3033

I don't like the LP system there, though... makes Keina pretty useless party member.
...because who wants a Rorona in her thirties, right? *shot*
I never used Keina...Mimi and Sterk FTW. With occasional InfiniGio swapout for harder bosses...although you're not playing the Plus version, so you'll be spared the substantially harder postgame hell. xD

I'm almost done with Danganronpa 2. I just need to fill out Peko's Report Card - there's always ONE - do some events, and then complete Island Mode probably four more times. Aiming to have that done by the end of the week, then I'll move on to either Amnesia: Memories, Atelier Rorona Plus (thanks Satoshi, you've put me in the mood. xD) or maybe Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited if I'm feeling masochistic...I kinda want to make that my 50th plat instead of Resonance of Fate, and it'll take me a while to finish it. I am not touching Ultra Despair Girls until mid-Broketober at the earliest; I've had enough of bloody Danganronpa to last me a while. Island Mode grind is not going to be pleasant, and I spent six painful hours grinding out Monomi's equipment in that accursed minigame of hers. You might say I've fallen into despair over it. Hahaha.

Putting XIV down until the 20th to try and knock out the rest of the trophies in Dragon Age: Inquisition. I should probably patch my game to avoid the occasional game crashes - it REALLY hates the south section of the Hinterlands map for some reason - but...Tempest Rogue is so broken, and material duping makes life so much easier. And after my Nightmare run, I'm sick of the game to be honest. xD

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
...because who wants a Rorona in her thirties, right? *shot*
Of course! :P
But that's actually incorrect interpretation from Astrid =D
Rorona, considering the timeline, should be 28.
I know it's because NA version for some reason set Rorona to 17 instead of 14 in A11 but it was also in the spoken part of the event... guess Astrid just rounded it xD

I never used Keina...Mimi and Sterk FTW.
Of course, after Mimi-tan joins, she's an obvious choice but you have to play with Keina at the start of the game =D

Atelier Rorona Plus (thanks Satoshi, you've put me in the mood. xD)
Lol, okay :D No prob :D

Years
100% Orange Juice.

Kae is adorable. It's been a while since I played this, I've been in the Lv40-50 range for quite a while now. I'm Lv48, two more and I'll have the purple pack. One more win and I'll hit 50 wins.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
Zelda: A Link Between Worlds! (3DS)

My first Zelda game. My friend got it for me for graduation because she's a big Zelda fan and wanted me to start playing the games. Just started yesterday.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Me and my buddy have been playing Defiance. It's a lot of fun for a free to play, and it's exactly the right kind of ftp because you can beat the game no problem without spending any money! I highly recommend if for anyone who wants a good sci fi MMO shooter. Plus it has an accompanying show, how could you go wrong?

pkmin3033

I picked up Amnesia: Memories on my Vita yesterday and, after getting the irritating minigame trophies out of the way - Ukyo is too good at air hockey for his own bloody good - I started Shin's story. I just finished the Good Ending route a moment ago and learned something that I had suspected for a while, but didn't really want to admit: I am a hopeless romantic. This is my first otome game and I loved every second of it, even if I couldn't figure Shin out for about 80% of the story. My mind is now permanently poisoned against Toma though. Ikki is next, because I don't have the heart to do Shin's Normal and Bad endings yet...my heart needs to be hardened a little before I break it.

Also casually flailing around in Dragon Age, curbstomping high dragons and red templars with +3 guard on hit equipment. I need to swap out Vivienne for someone else, though...she's such a bitch in party dialogue. My new party is going to be Sera, Varric and Bull, I think, because that's a recipe for hilarity, right there. Although I need to use Cass and Blackwall for their sidequests every now and then. I'm not sure where I should be going right now, so I'm just doing things as I feel like it and eventually it'll all be done. Eventually.

Also going to pick up HeartGold later. I'm feeling nostalgic, and I want an Amnesia themed team. Shin is totally a Cyndaquil. Hurr hurr.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
I have been playing so much Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn lately it's not even funny :x I've fallen into the dark hole of MMO gaming.

Also I'm in the Siren server if anyone also plays.

Years
Pokemon X/Y. Saturday is Unofficial Scatterbug Sunday on Wondertrade. Gotta breed some rare Scatterbugs! I may have multiple save files via Powersaves just for Scatterbug breeding... *whistles*

I'll probably play more Terraria at some point this weekend too. Gotta grind for that end-game gear! It's a great distraction when I'm WTing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back