• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Question] Interior Tileset help

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 7, 2021
Hello All! JabaWaba here but you can call me Jaba or Jabs lol. Over the past few weeks I have been working on my own fan game using RPG Maker XP, however I seem to be having a lot of difficulty finding interior tiles and the tiles I have found I can't seem to format them well to fit in the houses I am using for my game, They are extremely small and don't seem to fit tile by tile. Btw I am using DPPT and B/W exterior tilesets, if you guys have any suggestions on what I should do and how to do it let me know, ALSO if you need me to explain further I can do that as well haha I am not the best when it comes to explaining things. I've resized the default tile size in RPG maker from 32x32 to 16x16 but that didn't seem to work at all...maybe I edited the wrong thing, I don't know hahaha

Last edited:
Back