• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

In Need Of Analysts!!

Years
Hello all!

I am searching for a few analysts to break down a draft league that we are currently hosting! It is a full 16 team league titled the Pokemon Battle Cup. We have a quite a few solid players and are really looking to take this rather seriously. In order for us to fully do that, we would love to have some people with a good amount of competitive knowledge come in and do a draft analysis for us, and it would be incredible if you wanted to stick around afterwards and break down matches and hang out with us!

It's going to be a ton of fun, and there would be no pressure at all on any that decided to do it. You would receive no harsh criticism, only our gratitude. Come be a part of hopefully the next big draft league in Pokemon, The PBC. PM me if interested at all, and I hope to hear from you soon.

Cheers everyone!

Back