• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Years
It's an interesting but also an extremely tough game. :p
I have got all legendary pokemon except Manaphy, how can I get it?
And I solved the four kings myth by myself, but I just wonder what Luminous Shard is used for?

darthfader

Pokemon Trainer RED
Years
@coronation Thanks for your help! I really find this game so amazing.. :D
Anyways, let us trade some other time, thanks in advance! :D

Another question, how can I get another Mystery Gifts? I only got Celebi.. Thanks again!

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
@coronation Thanks for your help! I really find this game so amazing.. :D
Anyways, let us trade some other time, thanks in advance! :D

Another question, how can I get another Mystery Gifts? I only got Celebi.. Thanks again!

How did you even get Celebi? My game keeps freezing when I try to recieve it...

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
Years
How did you even get Celebi? My game keeps freezing when I try to recieve it...
Older versions of the game can't handle genderless Mystery Gift Pokémon (such as Beldum and Celebi). Get the latest version, and complain that bugs like these should really have been fixed before the game was released.

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
I want to ask a question about something I've observed. I'm mining for vitamins in Mastric City for my Togepi and other party members, and I've noticed that they haven't stopped receiving the vitamins yet. I know there's a limit of 100 evs before they stop taking that kind of vitamin, but I'm sure that I've broken the limit already, especially since my other members should already have evs beforehand. Has anyone else realised this, or am I just mistaken?

EDIT: Well, my Togepi hit some ev cap, either for that vitamin or it maxed out it's evs, although i suspect the former.

EDIT #2: It accepted a Carbos when it wouldn't accept another Hp Up, so I assume the cap is there. I could have sworn I've bypassed it though XD

Last edited:

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
theres only 1 problem in this game the pokemon r hard 2 raise :P if u can fix it :P

Depends which Pokemon you're raising and what you're fighting against, mostly. Pokemon like Azumarill are very easy to raise, and it's one of the best Pokemon on my team (Currently Lv.40) I have to admit though that the starters are indeed very hard to train; my Monferno is struggling on Lv.34, and I had to dump my Lv.29 Bayleef for my Togekiss because it was holding my team back. However, I'm not sure if it like that in the real games or not, since most of my Pokemon have generally lower base stat totals and I can't really compare them.

EDIT: I tried Dive out in a battle with my Azumarill, and if I think it's programmed as a special attack. I'll have to do more testing to verify.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
well only the starters r hard and thats not right cuz in the real games there easy like eating a peice of pie :P and i also like cuz its more of a chanlenge then the other games

Last edited:

phosphate5

Random little kid
Years
Found a glitch:
Taunt does nothing. I used it against defense deoxys, thinking it would try to teleport away, and it proceeded to continually use spikes and snatch on me (both of which are, obviously, non-attacking moves). Fortunately, it didn't know teleport for some reason.

That happened a while ago. I just finished the tree of origin. I'm wondering if there are move tutors in this game, because Sneasel really needs to know ice punch.

Gwaponezz

DIE BISSHES!!!
Years
Found a glitch:
Taunt does nothing. I used it against defense deoxys, thinking it would try to teleport away, and it proceeded to continually use spikes and snatch on me (both of which are, obviously, non-attacking moves). Fortunately, it didn't know teleport for some reason.

That happened a while ago. I just finished the tree of origin. I'm wondering if there are move tutors in this game, because Sneasel really needs to know ice punch.
I Think Deoxys Doesnt Have Teleport

And No Move Tutors Only Move Relearners

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
there is a move tutor in this game i found it if there wasnt u wouldnt get a heart scale its in like the place u get the bike at or the 3rd hym badge 1 of those

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
Found a glitch:

How did you catch Deoxys-D? I found the normal Deoxys at the Deoxys event in the storyline. Is it random, or can you change it's form?

And also, there are no move tutors, only the move relearner. I'm about to finish the game, currently fighting against Arceus. It's pretty tough though, I only have two Pokemon with multi-hit moves, and I have problems breaking the Sky Plate.

EDIT: I was finally able to knock out Arceus by utilizing the items I had on me, and I got lucky and froze it for 11 turns with Blizzard XD

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 28, 2014
glitch: protect can repeat. definitely not supposed to happen haha. got kinda annoying when trying to recatch a burmy after restarting my game and wanting to just get my previous team back

darthfader

Pokemon Trainer RED
Years
Hi guys! Have some questions again:

1. Is breeding possible in this game? I mean, passing movesets through egg moves etc.? I wanted to make a DD Crawdaunt and cursing Swampert. I think there is a day care in Peakland but I'm not sure if moves can be passed through breeding.

2. If you restart your game, how can you get all your pokemon back from your previous game?

Thanks.. :D

Hi guys! Have some questions again:

1. Is breeding possible in this game? I mean, passing movesets through egg moves etc.? I wanted to make a DD Crawdaunt and cursing Swampert. I think there is a day care in Peakland but I'm not sure if moves can be passed through breeding.

2. If you restart your game, how can you get all your pokemon back from your previous game?

Thanks.. :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
peakland u can breed and im pretty the pokemon that ur trying 2 breed will get moves wen it hatches

EDIT:where do u get cut at

Last edited:

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
glitch: protect can repeat. definitely not supposed to happen haha. got kinda annoying when trying to recatch a burmy after restarting my game and wanting to just get my previous team back

How many times did it repeat? It can technically repeat up to 9 times, although it's practically impossible to do. It usually repeats from 2-3 times though.

Breeding should work perfectly, although I have never tried it. And when you get to Duskduke City, there is a Pal Park that lets you transfer Items and Pokemon to your game, although I'm not sure which versions it would work for.

You get Cut in Mercure City right after beating the Gym Leader, you have to go in one of the houses and talk to his brother. After beating a Gym Leader, you should always check the houses in that town, because you will probably get the TM that you want there.

EDIT: Is it possible to catch the Arceus I knocked out? Or will I see it later? I'm just curious, although it won't matter because I'm not using any legendaries in this game.

Last edited:

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
weres a gud place 2 train grotle at cuz hes weak and my zangoose can kill him easyly

Where are you right now? Maybe between the first and second Gym? It's pretty tough to raise Grass Pokemon early on, especially Starters. Best thing to do is defeat wild pokemon to the left of Mercure city, because I think a lot of Electric types are located there. A better place is to the right of Peakland City; I trained a lot of pokemon there because the wild pokemon are mostly Normal and Fighting types. But that is where you get your third Badge, so it may be too far ahead.

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
im at the 4th gym badge i just want a tortera and i want a maganium and a blaziken :P and a galie but ill w8 for glaie cuz it evloves at lvl 42 :P

EDIT:where should i train swello at

Last edited:
Back