• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
That won't be necessary. It just raised an eyebrow at me not noticing it before.

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
I can't help you find me irresistible. :P

Now, go make a post that isn't a cheating two sentences. :)

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Yet you seem to take full advantage of it. d:

I would, but I don't know what the coconuts is going on IC.

Claire*

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Of course I do. You expect me not to? <3

Well, the teacher just stepped out to speak with another about a mysterious figure. Gavin is talking to Eva and wants to know more about him/her. Nami and Takumi are flirting somewhere in the corner and really people are just going about their own business not studying at all. Feel free to jump in anytime lazy bones. :P

Oh! and a bunch of rowdy boys are outside in the halls somewhere getting in fights. Although, I think that is over now...

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Not at all. <3

I'll just invent something to talk about between my two characters then. Like fruit.

Claire*

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Good girl Lili, you posted. Now you can get a treat later. ;3

Very curious as to what transpires next. I'll work up my next post sometime tomorrow.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
*mine!*

@PinkSapphire: When's the next plot-move-y-forward post gonna happen?~

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Lilizuki- as soon as I get out my bed and ate my duck flavored noodles (with my dragon chopsticks <3) as breakfast.

But I have to work at 2 pm so if I don't have enough time anymore I will post after work. Anyways, it'll be today~

Lili and Machomuu- is there any of you who knows the origin of Youkai? I can't find much about it and i'm afraid my theory isn't enough. I want atleast two theories to explain in Youkai histories.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Well, of course you would have! I've never seen a more masculine fellow...

tumblr_m68xloxtUI1qbti6v.jpg

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Lili and Machomuu- is there any of you who knows the origin of Youkai? I can't find much about it and i'm afraid my theory isn't enough. I want atleast two theories to explain in Youkai histories.
Well...there's no real date of the creation of youkai because, as I said before, youkai is simply a term to describe out of the ordinary, and as such there's no real "big bang" that lead to the creation of them. Technically speaking, the timespan from the first youkai's conception to now is...probably the beginning of time, if there is one. Others could say that the first youkai were created when the first habitable planet was created, as many youkai are born from nature. The idea is so vast that there is no specific point that we could trace their conception back to. It's similar to animals, however with animals we have historical backing, as well as the fact that they are all (most likely) from Earth, to give us a good timespan as to when the first animal came to be. Youkai can be from anywhere in space or time, that's how broad they are.

The thing is, you have to look at the term "youkai" as a general term. Fairies and Kasa Obake (umbrella spirits) are both youkai, but they're not at all the same, nor are they related. Fairies and Kasa Obake are about as different as Humans and steel. The reason I say this is because youkai are not the name of the species, and fairies, spirits, lycans, and vampires are the denominations. Rather, youkai is simply what we call them. Nothing more, nothing less.

As such, you would have to go over the origins of various prominent youkai. Or, if you don't want to do that, you could create a sort of "big bang" that created youkai, a "big bang" that caused youkai to be created from beings and nature and the many other facets of reality that the are born from.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I'm at a loss for words. I... I'm glad we can all get along. EVERYONE JOIN IN THE FESTIVITIES

I love you guys~

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
[what Machomuu said, but with less words and more bias]

@Eve: ...whut? d:

Khawill

<3
Years
He is either high, or referring to Geras's latest post

Edit* You could interact with my other character, Elise. I didn't state where she sat so feel free to make it up

Back