• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: it's a beautiful day in the neighbourhood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
Got a job interview myself next week. At my old high school actually, which is gonna be funnnn. No dogs tho :<

Last edited:

Misheard Whisper

Years
Good luck! What's the position?

English teacher! Which is bizarre, because that's not my specialty at all. I mean I'm good at it, and it was my favourite subject... but it's not what I just spent a year learning how to teach. So if I get the job (which I'm feeling pretty good about) I'm gonna have to learn quick.

Pure Essence

Reverb, Resound, and Repeat!
Years
the cutest gif
Spoiler:

Bay

Years
English teacher! Which is bizarre, because that's not my specialty at all. I mean I'm good at it, and it was my favourite subject... but it's not what I just spent a year learning how to teach. So if I get the job (which I'm feeling pretty good about) I'm gonna have to learn quick.

You do creative writing on a constant basis, I think you got this. = P

Misheard Whisper

Years
You do creative writing on a constant basis, I think you got this. = P

Yeah, I'm just trying to work out how to frame 'I have written a clear half a million words of Pokemon fanfiction in the last ten years' as something that makes me sound like a responsible adult. :Z

TY

I might actually quit my job on Saturday after having literally not heard from them in 3 weeks after some stupid stuff happened. Besides working 6 days a week for the next 15 weeks will be a pain in the arse

Sirfetch’d

I bought a watermelon 3 days ago and apparently it was not very fresh. It started leaking this awful juice I just had to toss it out. It felt fresh and everything but alas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back