• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

La Storia della Arcana Famiglia [SU/OOC][T]

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
U
@Retro Bug - I like the teasing that's going on from Ari but using Arcana powers on the guards like that wouldn't be tolerated in the house - just because she's in the Famiglia doesn't put her above the law. Just calm it down a bit in future please :)

Gotcha, I'll just edit it out my post works better that way.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Well, if anyone was hurt from their battle and needs someone to talk to, Beck is toiling away in the infirmary. And because there is no head of Alchemy, I made one up if that's okay, Alex d:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Well, if anyone was hurt from their battle and needs someone to talk to, Beck is toiling away in the infirmary. And because there is no head of Alchemy, I made one up if that's okay, Alex d:

I noticed - that's fine, just don't develop the character too much please, the sector heads will be involved later :)

Xlugon Pyro

Dragon Tamer
Years

If you also happen to cross Xoxaa, she'll likely help patch anyone up. Anything small she can fix up pretty quickly. :P

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
Alright. I will keep the suggestion in mind. Basically just wanted to establish Flint as the disobedient child. Also he doesn't think his actions all the way through. Perhaps someone like Marcus or a higher up in the family can scold him for added drama/humor.

No worries I hope. My bad.

Last edited:

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
I have a question to the family of 4. Who of you are going to be at the mansion with cammy? Cause I plan to have Aerous to run into her while trying to figure out what happened to his clothes, if thats fine with Ichiro that is

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Pyro, I hope my making Oda act quickly isn't upsetting you as a player. I'm only doing so because there's not much time before the plot is moved forward. I'm probably worrying over nothing, but I'd hate for you to think I'm being ignorant about your own roleplaying methods.

Xlugon Pyro

Dragon Tamer
Years
Pyro, I hope my making Oda act quickly isn't upsetting you as a player. I'm only doing so because there's not much time before the plot is moved forward. I'm probably worrying over nothing, but I'd hate for you to think I'm being ignorant about your own roleplaying methods.
No, it's fine. I've been thinking of that too. Frankly I wasn't expecting the others to dispose of their thieves so quickly, but I'll adapt to the scenario most likely.

Xoxaa boarding the motorcycle will probably be awkward since social norms are a bit foreign to her and she may be mystified as to where she should hold on to Oda while they ride. Feel free to write that in if you want if it helps hasten up the story.

My roleplaying style isn't as optimal for text-based RPs since I tend to want to explore the character's thoughts and reactions to the other person. Interactions with other players wont be perfect but I'm pretty good at adapting the character's characteristics to other posts so it's nothing to worry about. :)

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Good, I'm glad. ^_^ I'll leave you to decide if Xoxaa gets on or not, after Oda's admission of her strange morality.

Stating it here for clarity: Feel free to bunny Oda's actions until the thief is apprehended, Pyro; whether you want her to pull up to the RV or wait until it's parked and stop the motorcycle, etc.

Last edited:

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Sorry everyone for the slight inactivity i've been dealling with some major migraines lately that have seemed to cool down

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
@Raikiri - That's a good idea, just have Marcus see what he did and scald him for it, that'd work perfectly. :D

No, it's fine. I've been thinking of that too. Frankly I wasn't expecting the others to dispose of their thieves so quickly, but I'll adapt to the scenario most likely.

Me neither haha, but the majority of the thieves have already been taken care of so a lot of people have been left waiting around for the rest to be herded up so I figured it'd be best to set a time limit now :)

Don't worry Courage, get better soon!

Xlugon Pyro

Dragon Tamer
Years
Me neither haha, but the majority of the thieves have already been taken care of so a lot of people have been left waiting around for the rest to be herded up so I figured it'd be best to set a time limit now :)
I'm working on my post as we speak, so my thief should be taken care of tonight. I had planned to have my character engage in a few additional pre-ball events after catching the thief but I'll adapt my posts accordingly depending on when you put the next mission/event up.

AAAAAAND done. :P

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Hey guys, having trouble getting a post in because I'm back with the family. Holiday stuff. You know how it is. I'll try to get something up as soon as I get some free time.

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Well not to many people have talked to Tobi yet. You guys should know what happens when you de-socialize a Tobi for too long :pirate:

@AlexOzzyCake Thanks for that, much better now :D

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
My exams/finals start tomorrow (technically today) so I spent the day (Sunday) studying and what not. Soo, my post should be up within the next 14 hours.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
My exams/finals start tomorrow (technically today) so I spent the day (Sunday) studying and what not. Soo, my post should be up within the next 14 hours.

Alright, next story post is ready but I don't mind waiting till you're done if you'd like. :)

Back