• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] The Momo Art Shop (Digital Art)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proshi

Luminous Springs Provider Momo
Years
If you guys are interested in commissioning me here are some examples and prices to go along with them

1st off lets start up with the most expensive! =D
A Full blown drawing with a Background will cost you 10+ dollars! ( I will take ANY suggested prices that are above this)
Spoiler:

For 7 dollars you can get a drawing with no Background but with just as much love for the deal!

Spoiler:

For 5 dollars you can get a PMD Styled Avi for use on your profile!!

Spoiler:

For 2 dollars you can get a sketch or doodle!

Spoiler:

Note: ALL OF THESE ARE IN USD!!
I only accept Paypal as I really don't trust other payment methods at this time.
I WILL NOT Draw anything I feel uncomfortable with
If you want to contact me my Discord will be: Momo(Proshi)#0697
You can find me on the community's discord sometimes freaking out about art or just being random.
ALSO These prices are a MINIMUM. If you think my art is worth more than this PLEASE suggest a higher price. I willl not go lower just because you can't afford it but I might do random doodles if I like a random character you have, and I can join fan projects as an artist/ Character designer.

Last edited:
Years
Unfortunately you can not take commissions on PokeCommunity as we can not protect our users in any disputes. You are free to create a showcase and just link to your social media elsewhere where commissions can take place, but you can not advertise it here. I'll be locking this thread for now. Please tell me if you want to continue with a showcase and edit out the commission information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back