• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
Hack is decent, although it have major audio glitches(it will fix itself if you realod the game in emulator).

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 18, 2017
Every time I beat the Kanto elite 4, I get the normal cutscene, it shows "The End", and then the game restarts to the opening scene with Professor Oak. I've tried restarting four times, and saving during the credits tour of Kanto, and nothing has helped? Any advice would be great. Thanks!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 9, 2022
Every time I beat the Kanto elite 4, I get the normal cutscene, it shows "The End", and then the game restarts to the opening scene with Professor Oak. I've tried restarting four times, and saving during the credits tour of Kanto, and nothing has helped? Any advice would be great. Thanks!

Which emulator are you using? See if there's an option to set the save type to Flash 128k

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 12, 2023
Hi everyone having a slight issue with v.498. It seems it is always night time whatever time I play the game and I'm wondering how I can fix this. I am us gba.emu free version ? ? ?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 9, 2022
Hi everyone having a slight issue with v.498. It seems it is always night time whatever time I play the game and I'm wondering how I can fix this. I am us gba.emu free version ? ? ?
See if there's an option to enable Real Time Clock (RTC) in your emulator. Doing that will make the day/night cycle change with respect to your phone's time.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 12, 2023
So I normally use the walkthrough walls cheat so I don't have to use the cut hm and waste a move slot. But I can't seem to find a cheat code that works. Anyone know one ? I'm using gba.emu free

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 6, 2020
I am also having an issue where the game is only at night, I use an everdrive and I have RTC enabled in the settings but it still doesn't work, any suggestions?

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
Merry Christmas
Here it is! The ultimate version of Pokémon Cloud White (v511)
[url]https://www.dropbox.com/s/pi5rkpyzoxrdsvm/CW_511.ups?dl=0[/URL]

Changelog :
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 5, 2024
Merry Christmas
Here it is! The ultimate version of Pokémon Cloud White (v511)
[url]https://www.dropbox.com/s/pi5rkpyzoxrdsvm/CW_511.ups?dl=0[/URL]

Changelog :
Spoiler:

does CW1 : Done means 100% Done and Complete? And how about translation is it 100% English as well?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 7, 2018
Has ANYONE figured out a way to evolve Eevee into either Glaceon or Leafeon ?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 1, 2018
Sorry if this has been asked previously but what gen are the levels at which pokemon learn moves based from? For example my Totodile learned water gun at level 6, which it did after gen4 I believe, but which gen specifically?

Works flawlessly on MyBoy on android by the way. You are very talented and loving your work!

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
CW v.512 available. It fixes 2 important errors in Azur
Changelog :
Spoiler:

Years
hi I'm enjoying the beginning of the game. Just wanted to ask if there is an item to reset effort values, similar to the berries in emerald

Back