• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pkm's Black and White League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
Thanks, I feel I was going well till I chose to Stone edge with Goro instead of bullet punch to sort out your salamence in an attempt to predict a switch.

Till next time,

I'll be back!....lol

Ok Ill be there in 2 mins

I didn't care whether you KOed my Salamence or not. It was only sent out so Latios could switch attacks.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 28, 2016
Thanks, I feel I was going well till I chose to Stone edge with Goro instead of bullet punch to sort out your salamence in an attempt to predict a switch.

Till next time,

I'll be back!....lol

Ok Ill be there in 2 mins
GG won 5-0
better luck next time :D

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
I'm going to work on my pokemon so i can face Pknight and ASB. I'll be back on the league tmr.

EDIT: Try getting on mid-day tmr that's usually the most active time.

Good luck beating me. I am not going to change any of my pokemon or moves to fight you. I'll do that once I get my Garchomp.
EDIT: Pkm, you forgot to give me my 10th win. I beat Pknight in a non-ubers battle and Houndoomed. I need that extra cash so I can buy my Garchomp (Garchomp doesn't deserve to be uber).

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 28, 2016
Good luck beating me. I am not going to change any of my pokemon or moves to fight you. I'll do that once I get my Garchomp.
EDIT: Pkm, you forgot to give me my 10th win. I beat Pknight in a non-ubers battle and Houndoomed. I need that extra cash so I can buy my Garchomp (Garchomp doesn't deserve to be uber).
Fixed. If I can't beat you with 3 ice types I'm just going to give up xD.
lol I realized I gave you Great Rank at 5 instead of 10 wins. Now you really earned it. Congrats.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 28, 2016
I need more practice clearly lol
Better pokemon.
Most people in the league use OU pokemon.
Better stats and such.

Hey, but at least you're trying.
Can't get better without ever battling :P

EDIT: Well I'm off to bed, work on your team some and we can go agn tmr.
Also, you did a lot better the second time. Maybe 3rd's the charm.

Last edited:

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
Better pokemon.
Most people in the league use OU pokemon.
Better stats and such.

Hey, but atleast you're trying.
Can't get better with out ever battling :P

Alot of my most used pokes appear on you Uber list, which is unfortunate for me, I also tried to prepare for a mostly steel type battle, I have to be more varied in future.

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
Hey guys, do you think I should just hack rare candies after Ev training so I can get to Weefee battling instantly?

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 28, 2016
Hey guys, do you think I should just hack rare candies after Ev training so I can get to Weefee battling instantly?
That choice would be up to you :P

I think I'm ready to battle.
Got the pokemon I think will help me best.

Yes, that sounds good. You said you weren't happy with your team anyways, and I like challenges. Let me know when your team is ready, and then we shall battle.
I'm also ready for our battle.
That is when you are able to get back on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back