いかないで

Age 24
Male
京阪神
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted September 6th, 2019
273 posts
3.8 Years
I got started on a prescription (first regular non-acute script in my life) about a month ago and it has sort of killed my appetite (yay weight loss)? I ended up just making some soft boiled eggs and and eating those.

colours

faint attack

Female
the dream world
Online now
Posted 3 Hours Ago
5,288 posts
14.5 Years
for some reason even though there are two fans in my room it's still irritatingly hot

this is why i hate the summer months. x.x

Go

Take my hands now

Male
Kansas, USA
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 10 Hours Ago
10,963 posts
14.2 Years
I love summer, I'm way more active! But.. I have no AC in my car, so that's a downer when I'm out and about. I like walking much better. x__x

A reincarnation of my childhood dreams
I don’t know what this emotion is
If this place is also inside a dream

you might know me as Drew | paired to Palamon

blue

gucci

Male
United Kingdom
Seen August 12th, 2019
Posted August 7th, 2019
21,061 posts
11.8 Years
it's been so dull and overcast here which is annoying bc last year we'd been having this amazing heatwave that lasted the entire summer it's like wya sun??

colours

faint attack

Female
the dream world
Online now
Posted 3 Hours Ago
5,288 posts
14.5 Years
I just really hate heat in general and prefer the cold which is why I love the colder months of the year.

erik destler

boop

Age 27
Male
louisiana
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 7 Hours Ago
7,089 posts
14.3 Years
i love cooler weather, but i'm not a fan of the lack of sunlight that comes with it. i'd also be better with warmer weather without humidity. down here in the swamp, it's usually a muggy gross heat.

Paired with Laslow and Cherrim

Go

Take my hands now

Male
Kansas, USA
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 10 Hours Ago
10,963 posts
14.2 Years
it's been so dull and overcast here which is annoying bc last year we'd been having this amazing heatwave that lasted the entire summer it's like wya sun??
We are also about to get a whole week of rain.... like ew.
I just really hate heat in general and prefer the cold which is why I love the colder months of the year.
Thats understandable too! Plenty of people like the cold better. lol
I think I have seasonal depression in winter months tho. x_x I used to like winter but oh well!

Warmth is good for Pokemon Go too LOL

colours

faint attack

Female
the dream world
Online now
Posted 3 Hours Ago
5,288 posts
14.5 Years
It's also because I live in Florida so it's pretty much unbearable to go outside for any extended periods of time on the summer. :x

... For me, at least.

Palamon

Has sent out Pikachu!

Age 22
Male
Milaturia.
Online now
Posted 1 Hour Ago
5,075 posts
10.7 Years
I literally can't feel heat, so I can go out in the summer with a jacket and I'll be fine.
Theme: Mao Isara
Pair: Go

Go

Take my hands now

Male
Kansas, USA
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 10 Hours Ago
10,963 posts
14.2 Years
i do imagine florida gets pretty terrible

Tsutarja

Age 24
Male
Tampa, FL
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 6 Hours Ago
25,485 posts
9.6 Years
Skip the sauna. Just go to Florida y'all

erik destler

boop

Age 27
Male
louisiana
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 7 Hours Ago
7,089 posts
14.3 Years
do any of y'all have any plans for the upcoming weekend? personally, i think i'm just going to be doing some yard work (weather permitting) and preparing for my boyfriend's surprise party i'm planning for the following weekend.

Paired with Laslow and Cherrim

blue

gucci

Male
United Kingdom
Seen August 12th, 2019
Posted August 7th, 2019
21,061 posts
11.8 Years
i've been florida smack in the middle of summer and lmao that muks unbearable

polymorphism

いかないで

Age 24
Male
京阪神
Seen 1 Week Ago
273 posts
3.8 Years
The farthest south I've ever been (actually it was pretty far) was Galveston, TX and I absolutely hated it. I can't imagine how a more humid and hot climate like Florida would make me feel. Honestly the farther north the better for me.

As for what I'm going to be doing on the weekend I have a shift on Sat and Sun so I'll just be working. I've been thinking about getting a gym membership though and trying to spend time there when I am just doing nothing and sitting at home (like I currently am).

colours

faint attack

Female
the dream world
Online now
Posted 3 Hours Ago
5,288 posts
14.5 Years
I would love to exercise except I do enough exercising walking 30 mins to work everyday (and sometimes 30 mins back).

One day when I have more free time I'll think more about jogging downtown hopefully to get some more cause I really want to try to get in shape these days. :c

polymorphism

いかないで

Age 24
Male
京阪神
Seen 1 Week Ago
273 posts
3.8 Years
I've been thinking about optimizing my health by either walking to work (and home) every day since it's like 15 minutes by foot or investing an a bike (although idk where I'd put it at work).

colours

faint attack

Female
the dream world
Online now
Posted 3 Hours Ago
5,288 posts
14.5 Years
I seriously gave some thought to getting a bike at some point but I'm actually terrified of crashing with a bike (that and I haven't ridden a bike since I was a kid) so... probably not worth it.

polymorphism

いかないで

Age 24
Male
京阪神
Seen 1 Week Ago
273 posts
3.8 Years

Is this you?

Ash

Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
13,454 posts
11.2 Years
i was outside for like twenty minutes having to change something on my menuboard and after that the truck came and i was ecstatic because i had a reason to stand in the freezer for ten minutes to cool down

i love living in florida yall

polymorphism

いかないで

Age 24
Male
京阪神
Seen 1 Week Ago
273 posts
3.8 Years
Dude the humidity at my workplace has been unbearable and I legit tell my boss I'm going into the freezer and they can't stop me.

colours

faint attack

Female
the dream world
Online now
Posted 3 Hours Ago
5,288 posts
14.5 Years

Is this you?
basically lmao I'd just be super clumsy with it

saving for a car just seems like such a faraway thing at this point considering the crap i have to deal with now. @_@

polymorphism

いかないで

Age 24
Male
京阪神
Seen 1 Week Ago
273 posts
3.8 Years
I've been extremely fortunate to be gifted a car by my grandparents (it's not perfect and it's 22 years old) but it's a mode of transportation and it has been mostly redone besides a rust problem on the roof.

colours

faint attack

Female
the dream world
Online now
Posted 3 Hours Ago
5,288 posts
14.5 Years
I'm terrified of driving because I'm too afraid of getting into accidents because people are kinda nuts on the roads here. @_@

polymorphism

いかないで

Age 24
Male
京阪神
Seen 1 Week Ago
273 posts
3.8 Years
I understand that having the power of a 2 ton vehicle can be intimidating, it took me forever to work through it (now I'm one of those seatbeltless, driving with my knee while I drink my starbucks tea assholes).

Ash

Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
13,454 posts
11.2 Years
i've been in two crashes and yet i still drive bc i have no other choices ahahahhhh....

too bad i prefer to not be in a city bc they're too big for me. i like having space.
Advertiser Content