Age 20
Male
The computer room
Online now
Posted 22 Hours Ago
754 posts
293 Days
Happy saturday 2u2

And it's mostly because of the weather and were I live in the only water we have is the sea, so I don't know if ducks want to be here in the first place. We still have some cool birds like pelicans and seagulls tho
Hmmm...

colours

faint attack

Female
the dream world
Online now
Posted 42 Minutes Ago
5,311 posts
14.5 Years
Interestingly, I can sleep far easier when it's storming than when it isn't. :x

I mean, I can sleep fine when it's not raining or anything, but there's something soothing about the rain that makes me want to nap whenever it is raining.

DramaticCubism

Cubie the Cube

Age 20
Male
The computer room
Online now
Posted 22 Hours Ago
754 posts
293 Days
I'm sure it has something to do with the weather itself, when it rains there's almost no one outside that it's so quiet and relaxing. It's also cold most of the times it rains so you're on the mood of staying in your bed and not getting out and then you just 😴
Hmmm...

Noblejanobii

I'm trying to find my berries!

Age 21
Female
South Carolina
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
1,034 posts
274 Days
If it's just raining I can sleep just fine. It's the lighting and thunder that makes it hard for me to sleep. It rattles the whole house most of the time and when I was little we had lighting strike a tree in our backyard and it just barely missed hitting our house so storms just generally terrify me.

colours

faint attack

Female
the dream world
Online now
Posted 42 Minutes Ago
5,311 posts
14.5 Years
Living in Florida, I have to get used to storms since they occur pretty much every other day during the Summer. =P

colours

faint attack

Female
the dream world
Online now
Posted 42 Minutes Ago
5,311 posts
14.5 Years
No one is saying you had to, I'm just saying personally that I had to get used to them because for me rain and storms are nothing but white noise for the most part, especially when I grew up when Hurricanes were more commonplace.

Jeez I don't miss those days in the slightest. ._.

DramaticCubism

Cubie the Cube

Age 20
Male
The computer room
Online now
Posted 22 Hours Ago
754 posts
293 Days
Here we have only heat, humidity and wind there's only like a single week in the year in which we have rain, but aside from those days we don't get any funny weather, except from that one time in which the city got sandstormed because of the wind, I lost like three days of class because of that lmao
Hmmm...

colours

faint attack

Female
the dream world
Online now
Posted 42 Minutes Ago
5,311 posts
14.5 Years
I just want to see snow for the first time in my life. ;_;

colours

faint attack

Female
the dream world
Online now
Posted 42 Minutes Ago
5,311 posts
14.5 Years
I hate the heat as it's infuriating be anywhere outside where it's humid as crap. I'd much rather layer up and walk in the cold.

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Online now
Posted 1 Hour Ago
9,052 posts
8.4 Years
I just want to see snow for the first time in my life. ;_;
Girl I promise you right now it gets SUPER old SUPER quick. The first snowfall of the year is cute and all.. but after more than a month of it the whole 'winter-wonderland' shtick really wears off. You're not missing out on anything more that higher car crash rates, biting cold, and how disgustingly brown everything gets.

colours

faint attack

Female
the dream world
Online now
Posted 42 Minutes Ago
5,311 posts
14.5 Years
I just want to see it in person once.

so I can have snowball fights

and make snow angels

and build snowmen

aaaaa even thinking about it makes me excited!

Ash

Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
13,463 posts
11.2 Years
Snow when it's white and pretty is certainly a sight that everyone ought to see sometime in their lives. How people see snow beyond that will heavily depend on how often they actually see it, imo.

Ash Ketchup

Female
Tohjo Falls
Seen July 29th, 2019
Posted July 29th, 2019
2,012 posts
14 Years
I love snow but here in the middle of nowhere it can grind your life to a halt really quick.

I hope everyone is well this weekend :)
You down with VPP? | My HOF 

Ash

Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
13,463 posts
11.2 Years
ooooo i really like your flair other ash! seeing rapunzel reminds me i need to jump back into the tangled show on disney channel lmao.

Noblejanobii

I'm trying to find my berries!

Age 21
Female
South Carolina
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
1,034 posts
274 Days
I get cold waaaaay too easily to enjoy the snow. Even during the summer I need blankets because my body just doesn't generate enough heat on its own. So I always get really sick during the winter because I can never get warm enough. But when it's 80 to 100 degrees outside? It's a good day.

colours

faint attack

Female
the dream world
Online now
Posted 42 Minutes Ago
5,311 posts
14.5 Years
excellent weather for me is like 50-60 degrees and slightly windy

that would be perfect, actually

Ash Ketchup

Female
Tohjo Falls
Seen July 29th, 2019
Posted July 29th, 2019
2,012 posts
14 Years
Aww thank you Ash!

Tangled show, what Tangled show? Nope, they never made a series, I'm absolutely positive that never happened ;)
You down with VPP? | My HOF 

colours

faint attack

Female
the dream world
Online now
Posted 42 Minutes Ago
5,311 posts
14.5 Years
ok there are two ash's in the same thread at the same time and i feel like the universe might collapse

DramaticCubism

Cubie the Cube

Age 20
Male
The computer room
Online now
Posted 22 Hours Ago
754 posts
293 Days
PokeCommunity just confirmed the Multiverse theory
Hmmm...

Ash

Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
13,463 posts
11.2 Years
Aww thank you Ash!

Tangled show, what Tangled show? Nope, they never made a series, I'm absolutely positive that never happened ;)
hahaha I actually really liked what I watched of the series! But I understand that series from movies is not for everyone.
Advertiser Content