• 1238 replies

Hyzenthlay

Female
Castle of the Crystal
Seen 15 Hours Ago
Posted 16 Hours Ago
5,771 posts
6.9 Years
I dream of seeing the snow, but preferably somewhere clean and pure, free of civilisation, to get that real “winter wonderland” vibe! With a chilly silence that shatters only to my own footsteps...

Oherwise, it can turn pretty slushy and black, from what I’ve seen in pictures!

It’s winter here and raining constantly. Too cold... I need my dry, 26C degree heat and sunshine all around! :)
"You're my guardian angel,
My light and my guide.
Your hand on my shoulder
And you by my side.
You make everything beautiful,
You make me complete!
Everything in my world,
I lay at your feet..."

bobandbill

This is fine.

Male
A cape
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 8 Hours Ago
15,125 posts
11.6 Years
Had a bunch of rain and fierce winds a couple days ago. Nice and warm and sunny today thankfully - let us go for a walk rather than risk drowning or being blown away.

Ash Ketchup

Female
Tohjo Falls
Seen July 29th, 2019
Posted July 29th, 2019
2,012 posts
14 Years
hahaha I actually really liked what I watched of the series! But I understand that series from movies is not for everyone.
I can see why people like it but I'm a bit too emotionally invested in Tangled and I really don't like the changes they made to the character's personalities in the series - especially Rapunzel. To paraphrase Mark Hamill, she's not my Rapunzel.

I do normally like Disney series based on the movies though. Lilo & Stitch, The Little Mermaid, Hercules and Aladdin were all awesome!

ok there are two ash's in the same thread at the same time and i feel like the universe might collapse
I'm pretty sure the universe is safe, for now, but if we post close together too often then one of us could be in danger of splitting off into an alternate timeline. I really don't fancy that, I have far too much planned in this one.
You down with VPP? | My HOF 

erik destler

boop

Age 27
Male
louisiana
Online now
Posted 8 Hours Ago
7,042 posts
14.3 Years
i heard the series was pretty good! i had contemplated giving it a watch eventually. also (late), i'm in the same camp as fairy - snow is cute for five minutes and then i hate it.
how's everyone's sunday so far? i'm going to see toy story 4 tonight with my fam, and probably play some Harry Potter Wizards Unite.

Paired with Laslow and Cherrim

colours

faint attack

Female
the dream world
Online now
Posted 36 Minutes Ago
5,267 posts
14.5 Years
I've done nothing but eat and nap so far and it's amazing.

I can't wait until next week because I have basically the whole entire week off of work (at least, I hope so once I get next Friday approved to have off).

Castform

Age 25
Male
Weather Institute in Hoenn
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
21,528 posts
7.2 Years
I took a nap today for the first time in ages. Forgot they felt so good

colours

faint attack

Female
the dream world
Online now
Posted 36 Minutes Ago
5,267 posts
14.5 Years
EXACTLY

and Aaron thinks I'm crazy smh they do feel good

Sydian

XIII

Age 27
Georgia
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
32,476 posts
11.6 Years
in coming to this thread i realized i must not be able to read or have been playing too much birth by sleep i keep seeing y'all talk abt the universe and i read it as unversed and i'm like oh okay cool...

i'm about to take a nap per chase's post, it sounds like i need one lmfao i've felt like poop all day
vacation? what's that?
twitter | ao3

Castform

Age 25
Male
Weather Institute in Hoenn
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
21,528 posts
7.2 Years
well hopefully a nap makes you feel better!!

Ash

Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
13,452 posts
11.2 Years
naps are hit or miss for me i guess it depends on how tired i am/how much i nap lmao i'm really bad at just sticking with cycles

erik destler

boop

Age 27
Male
louisiana
Online now
Posted 8 Hours Ago
7,042 posts
14.3 Years
so we were previously discussing ducks
this morning i had to drive over to starbucks because i forgot to buy coffee at the store over the weekend and there was a flock of ducks crossing the street near my house. So I had to break, and wait for the ducks to cross because it is a legitimate duck crossing street lmao.

hi everyone btw!! i hope y'all had a great weekend :)

Tsutarja

Age 24
Male
Tampa, FL
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
25,477 posts
9.6 Years
disney is full of ducks!

also hi i am tired and only slept 5 hours :why:

Caite-chan

...blasting off again!

Age 32
Female
Vermillion City
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
4,712 posts
15.9 Years
I'm sitting here in bed waiting for my turn to be up so I can renew my license. I was able to do the texting line but I still need to wait for 69 people in front of me.
VPP: Cohagrigus @ 4,800 | Futro Region

Sydian

XIII

Age 27
Georgia
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
32,476 posts
11.6 Years
y'all i'm so out of my mind my ass woke up today like IT'S TUESDAY IT'S TIME TO GET READY FOR WORK like no. u dumb rattata. it's MONDAY. you ain't doin NOTHIN

y'all i'm just happy i got somewhere to be again i wish it would just start lol who is happy to go to work..................give me like a week and i won't be but still lmfao
vacation? what's that?
twitter | ao3

DramaticCubism

Cubie the Cube

Age 20
Male
The computer room
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
750 posts
286 Days
I'm eating my cereal at 12.27 pm because I didn't want to get out of my bed before
Hmmm...

colours

faint attack

Female
the dream world
Online now
Posted 36 Minutes Ago
5,267 posts
14.5 Years
I napped at like 8 pm and woke up at 11:30 PM which is now super weird

I basically had to nap anyway because I had a killer migrane when I came home from work. x.x

Treecko

the princess without voice

Age 27
Male
St.Louis,Missouri
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
6,238 posts
7.6 Years
Went to bed at like 4:30 and woke up at 12:35 which honestly is pretty normal for me at this point but I really want to change my sleep schedule cause my brother is starting a job where he needs to be awake at 5am and I feel like muk when I sneak into the room at 4am to go to sleep lmaoooooo.
"Unable to perceive the shape of You, I find You all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with Your love, It humbles my heart, For You are everywhere"

Sheep

Female
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 8 Hours Ago
I need to figure out ways to get myself up from bed every morning, I'm always so tired and groggy regardless of how much sleep I got and it's so draining ..

sheep x bobandbill 5ever

colours

faint attack

Female
the dream world
Online now
Posted 36 Minutes Ago
5,267 posts
14.5 Years
Fell asleep at 2 am woke up at 4:30 am for work wheeeeee

At least I have two days off after this lmao

polymorphism

いかないで

Age 24
Male
京阪神
Seen 4 Days Ago
Posted September 6th, 2019
273 posts
3.7 Years
Fell asleep at 2 am woke up at 4:30 am for work wheeeeee

At least I have two days off after this lmao
Omg same 2 days off ftw.

Anywho though it's been a minute. I've been committing to losing weight and exercising and I'm down 5.3lbs (2.4kg) in just what 5 days? That's kinda crazy hoping to get down to my goal weight and thinking about a gym membership.

erik destler

boop

Age 27
Male
louisiana
Online now
Posted 8 Hours Ago
7,042 posts
14.3 Years
I need to figure out ways to get myself up from bed every morning, I'm always so tired and groggy regardless of how much sleep I got and it's so draining ..
Oof, I feel the same most days. It’s so hard for me to want to wake up. I’m actually listening to my fifty alarms as we speak, contemplating how quickly I need to get over to Starbucks so I’m not too late for work.
Omg same 2 days off ftw.

Anywho though it's been a minute. I've been committing to losing weight and exercising and I'm down 5.3lbs (2.4kg) in just what 5 days? That's kinda crazy hoping to get down to my goal weight and thinking about a gym membership.
Congratulations!! I’m excited for you!

colours

faint attack

Female
the dream world
Online now
Posted 36 Minutes Ago
5,267 posts
14.5 Years
I've wanted to exercise more often myself! Thinking about going for more walks and such. n.n

...Although the more i think about exercising in this stupidly humid weather, the more I'm put off...

Hyzenthlay

Female
Castle of the Crystal
Seen 15 Hours Ago
Posted 16 Hours Ago
5,771 posts
6.9 Years
Same, Janna! I'm at the point where I simply ignore my alarms now—if they even wake me in the first place! x__x I just feel so groggy... Though funnily enough, I slept in a bus the other week (converted into a motorhome) and it was the best sleep I've had in months! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And congrats, polymorphism!! That's great progress!
"You're my guardian angel,
My light and my guide.
Your hand on my shoulder
And you by my side.
You make everything beautiful,
You make me complete!
Everything in my world,
I lay at your feet..."

TY

Age 23
Male
Netherlandia